How many rounds did you shoot in 2021

dennishoddy

Pretty much zero rounds here as well. That will change shortly after a range trip coming up. Some friends got new guns for Christmas. First time gun owners and want some instruction. Hard to believe what they paid for ammo, and I don't see it getting cheaper any time soon.

dennishoddy

I've shot a hundred rounds or so of 9mm. One 30-06 round to take a really nice buck and a couple hundred rounds of .22 rimfire.
These high prices for ammo keep me conserving ammo. We may be in for a long rough ride.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I have fired zero rounds so far, new baby at home has taken priority. I do need to get out and have some fun with my new 45 suppressor. Maybe next weekend I will find some time.

dennishoddy

A lot of us haven't been at the range to shoot competitively. I bought a lot and stacked em deep after this last shortage during the obama years, and here we go again.
We are on the road a lot in the RV. Checked into several ranges indoor and out to see if they were holding matches. All but one has canceled matches due to lack of participants. Everyone is sitting on their ammo stash.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I was pretty impressed. I was shooting standard 45 acp and it dropped it down to hearing safe. I did have a couple of jams, so I will have to rule out magazine issues. The barrel may need some more fitting work on the feed ramp.

Latest posts