How Far Can a Gas Truck & an Electric Ford Lightning Go Towing the Same Camper On ONE Fill-up?

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll crawl on my hands and knees before I by one. I'll take a horse any day.

They know this EV #@%$&@# won't work. They don't care. They simply want to destroy the oil industry as part of destroying the country. They genuinely hate us.

They have made a deal with the devil himself.

Me too. They can kiss my arse. I hate these electric golf carts posing as cars.
That is exactly why I ordered this in March! 807 gas guzzling crappy mileage American HP!! Screw Biden the minions and the EPA
FA8B94E4-91F4-4022-A1FA-E6B4FB2C0628.jpeg

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Just thinking out loud. :confused:
How much is my 2011 Diesel Chevy truck worth at trade in today, on a new Electric truck?
Who in their right mind would give me a single penny for my Diesel Dinosaur??

The Automobile industry has already fallen in lock step with the WOKE Climate activist.
No more fossil fuels!!
Climate Change Un GIF by MOODMAN

It could happen in a world that takes it's guidance from Children.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Nice. I had a 1970 Challenger and sold it when I got orders for VN. Giant mistake but your head isn't screwed on all the way a 20 yrs. Then I got a 1973 Charger SE. Sold. Another big regret.
Should have listened to my dad. Told me to put the Challenger in the garage on blocks and it will be there when you get back. If I'd listened to my parents on 50% of their advice, I'd be a millionaire now. But I knew everything then. :rolleyes:

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice. I had a 1970 Challenger and sold it when I got orders for VN. Giant mistake but your head isn't screwed on all the way a 20 yrs. Then I got a 1973 Charger SE. Sold. Another big regret.
1970 I was riding a 1969 Kawasaki 500cc. 0-60mph in 3.4 seconds. Even the Honda 750's could not keep up. They tried for 6 months and then they did not want to play anymore. By the time that we got to the other side of the intersection we were passing the 750's.

1658626463415.gif

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Should have listened to my dad. Told me to put the Challenger in the garage on blocks and it will be there when you get back. If I'd listened to my parents on 50% of their advice, I'd be a millionaire now. But I knew everything then. :rolleyes:
Didn't we ALL think that at that time? Funny the older I get, the more my folks knew. Hoping my kids may feel that way someday. I may not be a millionaire today..., but I'd be closer than I am, lol.