How did the guys do in Georgia?

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
This Saturday was the second pro series 3-Gun Nation Match, for the pro shooters. I am wondering how Jesse and Chris did. Jesse has been on fire so I hope the silence we are experiencing on this match is due to a victory hang over. Hope it went Great!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I finished 14th again. Missed the top 10 by five seconds. I had one 2.5 second FTN penalty. I shot one stage super slow for some reason and was off the pace by 3-4 seconds.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
In that crowd that is still outstanding! And our other pals?? Daniel, Keith, Jerry, GM Anderson? Was the format the same or did they change it up?

jtischauser

Andersen didn't have a good match. He finishes up near 30th which is way off his current 20th place position in the rankings.

jtischauser

zx2Zu.jpg

ctryh.jpg

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
It,s a tough crowd. Looks like Jerry woke up! You guys been feeding him coffee or something?

wchandler

Well-Known Fanatic
I shot with Jerry's squad at this one. He was definitely pushing it. If you were shooting clean, you only really needed to load one extra shotgun round the whole match. He was crushing shotgun targets all day with some crazy fast splits.

I sucked all day. Slow transitions. Couldn't call my shots. Only had one decent stage. You can't make any mistakes with this crew.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I finished 14th again. Missed the top 10 by five seconds. I had one 2.5 second FTN penalty. I shot one stage super slow for some reason and was off the pace by 3-4 seconds.

In that crowd that is still outstanding!

No doubt, just look at P1-P13 and that's a freaking who's who of 3-Gun! Good job JT, and all the other BomerShooters.

What did this do to the overall standings?

Chris_Andersen

Certified
Rough match for me. Just couldnt get clicking on Sat. Did finish 5th at the Task Force Dagger 3 gun match on Sunday in Blakley, GA though. And West was second!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
how was the GA match Chris?? good stages?? thinking of going next year and wondering if it is worth the trip

Chris_Andersen

Certified
They definitely had some hiccups to overcome. They lost their match director 3 days before and the new guy had no budget and 36 hrs to pull it back together. That being said that is one of the most unbelievable facilities I have ever seen. Loads of potential. And they are apparently going to get pretty aggressive with the match budget etc. next year so it could be a good one!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
cool, yeah i was reading on enos, looks like a pretty big falling out between the match director and the range.. heard they had a ton of problems on sat..

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
So when you guys are actually shooting, do Horner, Garcia and Butler seem unbelievable? They are always top 3. Is it something where you can see yourself getting there or even beating them with some more practice and/or a little luck or do they seem totally out of reach?

Chambers

actual GM
They seem kinda slow. :sarcastichand:

All the guys in the top 25 or so are completely capable of demolishing any given stage. The thing about the top couple guys...consistency.

Latest posts