How are your eyes?

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
That eye site gets us all , I am right handed and left eye dominant took a while to learn to shoot with both eyes open , I can see far off just fine close up is my problem . bausch & lomb have some eye drops that are the only thing that works for me . It can be purchased over the counter and about twice as much as others but worth it to me .

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
That eye site gets us all , I am right handed and left eye dominant took a while to learn to shoot with both eyes open , I can see far off just fine close up is my problem . bausch & lomb have some eye drops that are the only thing that works for me . It can be purchased over the counter and about twice as much as others but worth it to me .
Our eyes sound similar. What are the eyedrops for?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Off post; @CECannonJr, You are showing the RIGHT Flag on your Avatar. Google maps, street view blocked out my house for flying my Betsy Ross flag. F&*K Them. Becuse the lame loser Kaepernick said it was "Racist". Well so be it. Never taking it down.
I would consider it sn honor if those fascist commie bastards blocked out my house. As a matter of fact, you have given me an idea. I'm going to buy a flag pole that mounts on my house. I've got a Betsy Ross flag. Its time to fly it.

These losers like the scum you mentioned say anything about our history is racist. Well, that's a lie and they can kiss my arse.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
2485.jpg Racist??? Well er it may just work better as bait for America haters. :eek: Imagine that?
God Bless America & God Damn the Communist. Am I wrong guy's? We fought Commies back in the 60s & 70s so WTD.

Every flag America ever flew brought us closer together, yet today we have spoiled wealthy Kids running the Country
with out their parents seeming to care much. When did American parents turn a blind eye to what the Radical
Communist Teachers have been doing 2 their Children?

Like Zombies the Schools have been changing the minds of American Kids, & moms worry more about baby sitting
chores the schools can give them. So they can follow their dream of Working like a dog aka a man & find their true
BS calling, yada yada & so forth. Moms used to have the most important job in any family, Being a great MOM 2
your Kids & raising them healthy & Strong. What Happened to the Family unit? Who is destroying our Family's & why?

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The best self diagnosis I can give is dry eye I think , get red and burn .Drops help a lot
Do you ever get wet eyes like goopy, & Pataday makes mine worse never have Itchy eyes the Dr. says it's dry eye :eek: Dry, I wish they would dry out.

Latest posts