How about an AR pic thread.....?

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Stayed at work later than I wanted last night.

Fun drive home in torrential downpour. Good sleeping weather once I got settled in though.

Needs some coffee and something that will suffice for breakfast and then into the fun. Too lazy to grind beans....outa ground.....then spied this sack of coffee in the cabinet. I can't remember if came with my Super Duty rifle....or a later order when I picked up a trigger from them to be used in another rifle.

It seemed to be enough in the bag to brew a 3/4 pot of java. Set the p.o.s. coffee maker on "slow brew" and let it ride.

A few minutes later I was highly rewarded with a very good cup of coffee. Best I've brewed with this piece of crap Mr. Coffee.....it's about to get tossed in the garbage can and replaced with a serious piece of gear that will get much better results.

About to step up my coffee game.....bigly.

I tried the number 2 rated maker according to all the "coffee-head" blogs......it lasted a couple years before crapping out. Replaced with an upgraded Mr. Coffee that was immediately available locally. Pile of junk lasted 4 months and never did hit the high notes.

This time...no half measures.......gonna see what the coffee-head-hipster-hippie-gurus have to say on their ratings. I'll look around an this time not screw around. Will get the Numba One choice.

Morning coffee is serious bidness.

I'll order some more of this Geissele ground, when I have a legit order to add it to.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Stayed at work later than I wanted last night.

Fun drive home in torrential downpour. Good sleeping weather once I got settled in though.

Needs some coffee and something that will suffice for breakfast and then into the fun. Too lazy to grind beans....outa ground.....then spied this sack of coffee in the cabinet. I can't remember if came with my Super Duty rifle....or a later order when I picked up a trigger from them to be used in another rifle.

It seemed to be enough in the bag to brew a 3/4 pot of java. Set the p.o.s. coffee maker on "slow brew" and let it ride.

A few minutes later I was highly rewarded with a very good cup of coffee. Best I've brewed with this piece of crap Mr. Coffee.....it's about to get tossed in the garbage can and replaced with a serious piece of gear that will get much better results.

About to step up my coffee game.....bigly.

I tried the number 2 rated maker according to all the "coffee-head" blogs......it lasted a couple years before crapping out. Replaced with an upgraded Mr. Coffee that was immediately available locally. Pile of junk lasted 4 months and never did hit the high notes.

This time...no half measures.......gonna see what the coffee-head-hipster-hippie-gurus have to say on their ratings. I'll look around an this time not screw around. Will get the Numba One choice.

Morning coffee is serious bidness.

I'll order some more of this Geissele ground, when I have a legit order to add it to.
I'm a morning coffee guy too. I've been meaning to order some Black Rifle coffee. I hear it's great.

Reactions: Dub

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm a morning coffee guy too. I've been meaning to order some Black Rifle coffee. I hear it's great.
I have a bag of BRC Geisha that I need to try. My brother likes their AK and Just Black.

I grew up with my mom owning her own family diner, my dad would open, mom did lunch through close after dinner (hours 4am-8pm and 24 hrs on Friday, Saturday and was in the center of towns bar district) I have two brothers. All three of our wives worked there. The other two were cooks, prep and my wife was waitress.
So I grew up in truck stops and diners and I have a Bunn, always have and always will:)

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
I really like the palm grip, or whatever it's called in the front of the mag well. I have never seen one of those before. Slip on?? Too bad about the boating accident, I lost most of my guns transporting them to the cabin, on the other side of the lake. Me and the dog managed to swim ashore, all else was lost.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I thought I would revive an old thread. This is an older photo from before my boating accident.

View attachment 9527

TOO BAD :eek:

shipping i will go down with this ship GIF

Mr.Fister

Active Fanatic
"Hey Fis,
Been a scuba instructor for 25yrs, I could go out there and find them, but there would but a finders fee, you know."

Now darn it you've put me on the spot. See now I have to admit that being inebriated had a major cause in the boating accident and also has me as confused as Brandon as to where I was at the time ;). But I appreciate the offer pard.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
"Hey Fis,
Been a scuba instructor for 25yrs, I could go out there and find them, but there would but a finders fee, you know."

Now darn it you've put me on the spot. See now I have to admit that being inebriated had a major cause in the boating accident and also has me as confused as Brandon as to where I was at the time ;). But I appreciate the offer pard.
Anytime, 1635967972345.gif

Latest posts