How about an AR pic thread.....?

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This thread has lit a flame under my arse.

Gotta mount some optics and get to shooting. Have a couple rifles that are waiting on me to get busy.

Have tomorrow off work....and the day after that the outdoor range is members only....perfect time to sight-in a few guns and not hold anyone up.

Some bolt guns are that I've played musical scopes, 2 AR's that I bought just prior to election and a handy-sized lever action .45/70.

Dis gonna be fun.

Both AR's are getting identical lpvo & mount.....my first time running anything in an AR other than Aimpoints & irons.

Gotta hurry up and wrap things up here at work and get home before too late this evening.

Weather is perfect for indoor work with mounting scopes tomorrow.....and shooting on Wednesday!!!!

BCA2CE56-A2E9-48ED-B54A-0A310083316A.jpeg

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This thread has lit a flame under my arse.

Gotta mount some optics and get to shooting. Have a couple rifles that are waiting on me to get busy.

Have tomorrow off work....and the day after that the outdoor range is members only....perfect time to sight-in a few guns and not hold anyone up.

Some bolt guns are that I've played musical scopes, 2 AR's that I bought just prior to election and a handy-sized lever action .45/70.

Dis gonna be fun.

Both AR's are getting identical lpvo & mount.....my first time running anything in an AR other than Aimpoints & irons.

Gotta hurry up and wrap things up here at work and get home before too late this evening.

Weather is perfect for indoor work with mounting scopes tomorrow.....and shooting on Wednesday!!!!

View attachment 8051
Tomorrow will be a beautiful day for shooting at an outdoor range. I wish I was off tomorrow.

Reactions: Dub

Latest posts