Honest Gun Reviews

Cleotis

New Fanatic
Supposedly there is only one magazine in print that contains unbiased reviews of firearms. As in, if a gun stinks they aren't afraid to say so. I've heard the name mentioned before, but don't remember- can anyone tell me the name of it?

Airic

I shoot.
I would listen to somebody who doesn't have any involvement with the industry before I listen to any gun magazine/website/blog. There are a lot of people here who have a whole lot of guns, ask around for their opinion.

Last weekend at a match, I mentioned that I wanted to buy a Kel-Tec for CCW, a guy at the match had one and let me shoot it.

ldp4570

Well-Known Fanatic
Supposedly there is only one magazine in print that contains unbiased reviews of firearms. As in, if a gun stinks they aren't afraid to say so. I've heard the name mentioned before, but don't remember- can anyone tell me the name of it?

Your talking about Gun Tests. They have no advertizing, they buy the guns straight off the shelf, or borrow it, and call it as they see it. I do have a subscription to them, and besides my American Rifleman, its the only other gun publication I have. They are not cheap, but have to charge what they do since they don't allow any advertizing.

http://www.gun-tests.com/