Holster?For 3-gun Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand CZ Tactical Sports

Stonetoad

Well-Known Fanatic
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1387132754/blade-tech-doh-dropped-and-offset-holster-right-hand-cz-tactical-sports-tek-lok?cm_vc=OBv1387132754

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1387185791/blade-tech-pro-series-speed-rig-belt-holster-cz-75-tactical-sport-drop-offset-kydex?cm_vc=OBv1387185791

I am starting to get into competitive shooting. I have a CR Versa holster for my modified CZ CTS from CZ custom shop.Aka CZ Tactical Sport. I know secure for static line quick draw shooting. I've looked for holsters to use during 3-gun. Do not plan to change guns so like to get a more secure holster when moving around during competitions. These two are the only two I've found. Want to know what people think and if they have tried something else for the cz TS.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
BladeTech WRS is where it's at for a 3-Gun Holster. You can run without your hand on your holstered gun. If you need a fast draw just leave the hood open.

Stonetoad

Well-Known Fanatic
Is that a level 2 or 3? Can't find one for my gun during quick google search,but probable need to do more research see if that's an option they make for the cz ts. I might need call them directly tomorrow.

pdh

Well-Known Fanatic
I have switched to a retention holster for the last 6 months, makes a massive difference in speed of running. I think it is more of a mental thing were you dont worry about the gun falling out and so run faster.

I would definitely suggest you get one

I use a G-Code XST for a glock 17

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
J Stone said:
Is that a level 2 or 3? Can't find one for my gun during quick google search,but probable need to do more research see if that's an option they make for the cz ts. I might need call them directly tomorrow.
Level 2. I'm sure you'll have to order direct in the CZ. Probably not something Optics Planet, Brownells or Midway is going to stock.

pdh

Well-Known Fanatic

Latest posts