History of the AR15......this is awesome

OldGunner_43

Well-Known Fanatic
I know that we're all laughing, but where in the h__l does someone like this internet jockey come up with the "facts" that he's stating. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there who will believe his BS. I'm waiting for AOC to endorse this "history".

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
I wish I still had my Mattel guns! Back then, even CalIfornia would let you just throw them away in the trash. Kali now requires you to convert them to fireplace lighters!
;-)

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Some folks really believe the earth is flat, others think there is life on Mars. Go figure! Sometimes it's just fun to imagine....
;-)

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
I was warned and I still snorted beer onto my phone. I guess I'm one of the idiots that make warning labels necessary. Thanks Bender!

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Warning - humor = )
Deadly projectiles may be emitted from the front of a gun 'damaging stuff'!
And yes, Thanks Bender!

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
That nonsense about Mattel goes back forever. I actually had guys that were never in the military ask me if there were parts that were stamped Mattel. That is the 1st time I actually heard an EXPERT(lol) say that. I'm pissed cause I spent all that time cleaning the dam thing (not).

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
So that is where all of the expert politicians in Washington and elsewhere have gotten their information. That information should have never reached the public. It's much to informative for the average person to fully comprehend. I always wondered what the A.R. 15 stood for, now I know. Very informative and the photography was fantastic. I used one of those original M16's. I knew it had to be made by Mattel, because it was so fun to shoot and worked so flawlessly.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
You gents may want to look at up "The Saga of the M16"...written so even a Marine could understand it...