Hi to all from Idaho

Austin Hocking

Fanatic
Decided to get going on these forums!
Im Austin from SE idaho,and its my 2nd year shooting 3 gun,and got to say im hooked!
Shoot Open division..home built S12,Sig Sauer X5,and home built AR.
Got to B.S with Jesse T. on the bolt gun bonus stage at the NWMG..cool dude!
Took 9th in Open,22nd overall
See you all downrange!
Aust

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Hey Austin, great chatting with you too. Welcome to the forum. Make sure you Check out the member giveaway section and our contingency program.

See you at the next one.

Austin Hocking

Fanatic
Thanks all for the welcome!
If any of you are shooting in the west,I'm sure ill run into you at a match some time or another.
Until then shoot on!

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Austin do you shoot over at SIPS in the Falls? They do a 3-gun occaionally and Allen Heckert started one up in Rexberg, all very close to you. My amigo Bennie Cooley shoots at SIPS, as does 3-gun open legend Garry Pullen. You got some good shooting there if you look around, heck I even get over there for some of the matches. Kurt

Austin Hocking

Fanatic
Austin do you shoot over at SIPS in the Falls? They do a 3-gun occaionally and Allen Heckert started one up in Rexberg, all very close to you. My amigo Bennie Cooley shoots at SIPS, as does 3-gun open legend Garry Pullen. You got some good shooting there if you look around, heck I even get over there for some of the matches. Kurt
Kurt,
Sorry for the late response,I do shoot out at SEIPS,and have even made it to a few of Allen's Matches.Also have shot some matches with Gary locally and this last year at the NWMG and MMG.
Good guys! Havent shot with bennie yet at a 3 gun, but my friend Rick from COM Holsters Introduced me to him at a local USPSA.Again super nice guy
I also put on a matches here in Pocatello,and am trying to get the scene going out this way,Good group of guys to shoot with for sure!
Catch you at a match some day!
Aust

Latest posts