Hi points continued

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
ok guys I apperciate ya'll and I apperciate the suggestions here is video #2 in Our Hi point Series

Thanks again
Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qbbviTOuBs

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
seriously?
At 3yds slow fire to have 3 of 8 shots miss the target is unacceptable....they should practically all touch.
At 5-10yds slow fire to have any misses is unacceptable.....they should be at the very least, all within the torso.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
That's definitely piss poor accuracy.
Try it from a ransom rest to take the person element out of it to see what it can really do.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Wall said:
seriously?
At 3yds slow fire to have 3 of 8 shots miss the target is unacceptable....they should practically all touch.
At 5-10yds slow fire to have any misses is unacceptable.....they should be at the very least, all within the torso.
El Diablo,
Fair enough There was no warm up magazine before I taped and the misses are head shots if you watch the whole video the group at 30'
has no misses on the target ( still learning what does and doesn't work for videos and believeee me I'm learning) Subscribe to the channel and watch next weeks video on the Hi point 45 ACP much better groupings !!! Thanks for watching....And the input.

S&I Arsenal

Steve

mikey80

Negative Approach
I guess you just get what you pay for, like everything else.

Good luck with your videos out there in the Land of Enchantment.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
Spencer said:
I'd like to try shooting a Hi-Point pistol some day, but I never see anyone that has one.
Spencer, If you ever come through NM I'll be more then happy to let you shoot a few from my C9 or 45 ACP!!!

Latest posts