Hi point Video ( I can hear it already) LOL

dennishoddy

Nobody ever said they are pretty guns. LOL. But nobody can't prove they aren't reliable.

I have to fess up. 15 years or so ago, I shot my first steel match at Ponca with a borrowed hi-point 9mm. It was a benefit match to raise money for the OHP and local LEO agency's to buy radios that were compatible. Came about because of a collision between OHP and a county sheriff in a pursuit that crashed, resulting the death of both officers.

The one and only time I've shot one, and it ran all day long.

SIarsenal

Active Fanatic
dennishoddy My friend shooting in the video sold me a used C9 and I have put better then 2000 rounds through it
Ugly Yes reliable Yes economical Yes. But I also own a 45 ACP which my lil 5' 3" wife likes shooting better then the 9mm
Because she says it has hardly any recoil. We will be putting out a video a week on the Hi points the C9 is next thanks for the interest

mikey80

Negative Approach
I went to Sooner State Pawn today, I'll confess, it was the only gun in the cabinet that I actually wanted to finger bang. That and a Browning Hi-Power. The guns were at the bottom of the cabinet, but they had my attention.

I know Mitch Gibson shoots one in .40 S&W in USPSA Production Division.

Latest posts