Heroes Project Multigun Charity Match

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I am off and I doubt the Wildcats will be playing a big bowl this year. I better attend the pre SHOT Show shoot. Anyone else from north Kansas going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Charger Arms said:
I am off and I doubt the Wildcats will be playing a big bowl this year. I better attend the pre SHOT Show shoot. Anyone else from north Kansas going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holler at me. We might be able to carpool down from OKC.

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
Heroes Project Charity Multigun Match Update:
There are still slots available. The weather looks like it will be good with a high of 61 on Saturday! Perfect shooting weather. If you haven't registered, go do it now: http://www.theshooterssource.com/2014-heroes-project-multigun-charity-match-p-21041.html

100% of the proceeds are going directly to Heroes Project, so come on out, have fun and for a good cause!

We're going to have some pay-to-play side stages-all money going to Heroes Project. Shooting a side stages enters you into a raffle to win some goodies. Adams Arms has stepped up in a big way and donated multiple Uppers for the giveaways, as well as other numerous, generous sponsors.

Hope to see you there!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Dang looks like I'm gonna miss out. Too much stuff to get done before SHOT show.
Y'all have fun and good luck!

jeremy, if I can tear myself away, what do I need to know rules-wise about this match? slugs or buck? longest shot? div rules?

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
jeremy, if I can tear myself away, what do I need to know rules-wise about this match? slugs or buck? longest shot? div rules?
According to the stage layouts posted, there's no slugs or buckshot. Jeremy said last night that the longest shot is around 250yds, but I'll believe that when I see it :) After all, Jeremy and Mo are the MD's ...

division rules should be posted on the NTMG website.

Jeremy Moore

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry for the late response, I just saw this. Nothing crazy on rules. No slugs or buck. The longest shot is 200 on a 12" plate. Pretty fast and furious stages. Hope to see you there!

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for putting on a great match and for a worthy cause. Definitely will keep my eye out for more matchs from ETTS. My friends and I had a great time, and it was a good match to introduce one of them to 3gun in.

David Finan

Latest posts