HERO STRAP PARACORD SURVIVIAL BRACELET

Clucky C

9mm
Just wanted to share this website/info. I bought one of these at the Gun Show at the OKC Fairgrounds this past weekend. I think it's a pretty neat idea. Darren is a very nice guy, and he sells these at the gun shows for $20, a little cheaper than listed on his website.

http://www.herostraps.com/

Attachments

• core-pic.png
    core-pic.png
    603.8 KB · Views: 181
  • ACU_Black_0.jpg
    ACU_Black_0.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 188

Clucky C

9mm
...he makes pink/girly ones also. Remember your wives &/or girlfriends when preparing for TEOTWAWKI. :girlfish:

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
I have one of these and have been wearing it nonstop for about 3 months...its durable so far and comfortable. I like the idea of having a little survival kit with me in case I get lost in the woods, except OK has no trees really sooooo...get lost in the....shrubbery...

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
And WHO didn't believe me? hummm I got one PDQ as I'd seen him at another show, all around seemed like a good dude so I didn't mind giving him the cash. Now if he could just figure out how to get 1K 223 rounds in there and some extra mags I think we would all be set LMAO Later,

Kirk

Clucky C

9mm
Kirk, I never did say I didn't believe you, I just didn't understand you.
Your explanation sucked was not clear. :girlsad:

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Just goofin'

These are pretty cool, got several compliments and several questions about it in Brick Town Saturday evening! I had god help picking a color out to bring out my eyes LOL I'll more than likely be getting a couple more as I'm sure they will get pretty nasty and might not smell all that great. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Typo :13: if I would have meant God I would have capitalized I'd put the little flip off finger dude here if Tony didn't have my Nordic tube :-* Later,

Kirk

TribeSurvival

Fanatic
If you have 7-8' of Paracord laying around... There are several videos on YouTube on how to weave your own bracelet.! Fun project to do with your kids.!

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
... on how to weave your own bracelet.! ...
The weaving is just macrame', for those of us old enough to remember it. I used to make plant hangers and sell them to make money. Only they were made out of some sortof jute twine, instead of paracord.

Clucky C

9mm
I used to make those plant hangers too, but I didn't sell them. I gave them as Christmas gifts.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Jeff T said:
I gave them away as gifts too, Then people told where they got them and I started selling them to people I didn't know.

The last time I saw her she was a long way from Hippie.
If you remember the 60's you probably were not there.

Jeff T said:
I gave them away as gifts too, Then people told where they got them and I started selling them to people I didn't know.

The last time I saw her she was a long way from Hippie.

Latest posts