Help!

DarrellF

Fanatic
Hi all...

I am in a pickle....apparently when I moved to Oklahoma a couple of months ago, my IDPA classification card went missing (I think into storage). I am shooting the Badlands match and now I need to shoot a classifier to get my new blank card stamped for the match.

Does anyone know of a classifier being held somewhere before the 16th? Or anyone who is able to sign off on a card who would be willing to setup a classifier for me?

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas you can offer!

Bubba

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9-oklahoma-and-surrounding-area-matches/

That is a list of the upcoming match's, there is an IDPA match this sunday, I am pretty sure there will be a classifier as well, but you might call tomorow to make sure

kaiserb

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi all...

I am in a pickle....apparently when I moved to Oklahoma a couple of months ago, my IDPA classification card went missing (I think into storage). I am shooting the Badlands match and now I need to shoot a classifier to get my new blank card stamped for the match.

Does anyone know of a classifier being held somewhere before the 16th? Or anyone who is able to sign off on a card who would be willing to setup a classifier for me?

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas you can offer!

Bubba

Darrel,

Email Jack Osendorf and let him know about your situation. Hopefully whoever classified you in the past entered your classifications on IDPA.com and they can be retrieved from there.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
They other guy to talk to would be Jerry, aka Glocktogo on this forum. Jacsk and Jerry are the guys in this state that can get you IDPA classified as far as I know.

Latest posts