Sold/Expired Help! I need a little Puss

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking for a little Puss to keep around the house, one's good but two's more gooder. Don't want a hairless puss, requires too much attention. Big ol hairy puss sheds everywhere and before you know it there's puss hair in your Bologna sandwich. What I'm looking for is a nice young short hair puss that's a killer. One that's built for speed with a blood lust and a vendetta! One that likes a little petting and loving but has no problem going to work, and likes it. A lithe, athletic, self reliant, outdoorsy type puss. No fat, bitchy, whiney, Prima Donna types who need every meal spoon fed to them.

So, who's got a little puss they'd like to part with? I'm free on the weekends to come get it, and if we need to be descreet I'm up with that. Just PM me here with details.

Ok, for all you Pervs. I'm looking for a CAT to keep around the house and barn. I've got a terrible mouse and rat problem right now. They've eaten 3 sacks of deer corn in 2 weeks and filled the air cleaner box on my truck plum up with their nest.

Merry Christmas Boomers!

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
Eufuala's close enough. Your MIL? Hmm, is she willing to give it away or do we need to plan a snatch and grab? Just let me know when and where, I'm not too busy this weekend.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
They are free. Send me a text 918-329-1189 and I'll hook you up with all the puss you can stand

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
This wins the Internet today
zUCCJGp.jpg

Latest posts