Hello...

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
Hello everyone. I've been on Enos for some time and ran across this site recently. I live just outside of Little Rock and am a member of the Rudy Project's IDPA Squad, but I also shoot USPSA and 3 Gun. My club is in Benton, AR - I ran the IDPA matches there for about 4 years. Presently, I host a 3 Gun match there 2-3 times a year. I need to visit more often - good to see some info about somewhat local matches. I recognize some names and faces from other forums as well as matches. Looking forward to being a member here.

Ryan

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Good to see you Ryan! I hope we get to squad together in Ft. Smith on Sunday too. Keep us posted on your 3 gun match dates as us 3 gun junkies are always looking for our next fix.

If you have info on any other matches out your way let me know so we can add them to our match listing.

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9-oklahoma-and-surrounding-area-matches/

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
I will do. My club won't give me a set schedule for 3 Gun - I have to get matches approved individually. I usually do them on the 2nd Saturday because that is the one weekend when all the ranges suitable for 3 gun are available. Well, another member didn't consult with the action shooters and got a Ruger Rimfire Match approved to run on the 2nd Saturday for the entire year on our main Action Pistol Range. It was not intentional, but they have agreed to move some of the matches to accommodate 3 gun. I did 5 matches last year - probably just going to do 2-3 this year. There are 2 other clubs in the area - CASA and MVSA - both are doing 3 gun this year. MVSA is doing one in March, but I believe they are going small since it is their first. CASA hasn't set dates yet. I'll keep everyone updated on the status.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Thanks! We really want to get that large competitive shooting crowd over in Arkansas more involved on the site too.

Latest posts