Hello to all

Tyler Paine

Fanatic
I'm no Jerry for sure, nor am I a Jesse even. Just on my way to setting goals to get to that point.. not trying to be cocky by no means,and not looking for hand outs. I know there is many shooters that have come into the sport asking and wanting to be sponsored with out putting in the work or possibly even realizing the amount of work, capital, dedication, and heart that those famous guys have put in before getting their foot in the door. They bleed for the sport and not many people are willing to sacrifice that. And honestly the guys that do have anything bad to say about it. Ill train harder, put in more hours at the range, and say what's up at the matches with no sweat off my back. In the prior post I was simply meaning I wouldn't have anywhere to practice and get better at what I want to do...

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Tpaine said:
I'm no Jerry for sure, nor am I a Jesse even. Just on my way to setting goals to get to that point.. not trying to be cocky by no means,and not looking for hand outs. I know there is many shooters that have come into the sport asking and wanting to be sponsored with out putting in the work or possibly even realizing the amount of work, capital, dedication, and heart that those famous guys have put in before getting their foot in the door. They bleed for the sport and not many people are willing to sacrifice that. And honestly the guys that do have anything bad to say about it. Ill train harder, put in more hours at the range, and say what's up at the matches with no sweat off my back. In the prior post I was simply meaning I wouldn't have anywhere to practice and get better at what I want to do...
Keep the goal in mind and you will get there.

I am serious when I say, don't let Internet trolls sway you from your goal.

There is some good advice here from some people who have done it before. You just have to ignore the white noise

posted via Tapatalk

Tyler Paine

Fanatic
It's more motivation then any one of them can even comprehend. So it doesn't bother me one bit. Jesse and I are having a good chat and it's cool to see that there is some guys that will be cool and just troll around.

Burk if I'm not mistaken I have squaded with you at one of the okc matches, could be wrong but i think so, are you going to be there this weekend

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Tpaine said:
That's pretty impressive time wise.
The thing that sparked Chambers growth was taking TDSA Tulsa's AP 1 class. He was naturally good but was just lacking the tools. AP1 set him straight and then he made GM in about a year. He did shoot like 30 or so USPSA matches in 2011 which helps too.

Latest posts