Hello from Wisconsin

teddym90

Fanatic
I'm new to the site and just getting back in to shooting sports slowly over the past couple years. Primary hobby is bass fishing but there's a lot more comradery in shooting sports which is ultimately what's drawing me back in.

I used to partake in a lot of general action shooting sports, some USPSA and over the winter, bullseye. Coming back I started with Ruger Rimfire matches and eventually steel challenge. Now I'm starting up 3-gun at my club this summer and shot a few USPSA & 3-gun last year. Looking forward to the season as it gets underway and we defrost here in the upper midwest!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome! What part of WI? I grew up in Leopolis. Can't wait to come back up north this summer. I planning g to do some 3-gun up there too. I hear Lodi has a good match.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Tomorrow is Tuesday. You in? I'm buying.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Just mail mine... next day air, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome, Teddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockon71385

Founding Member
Welcome! I spent a year living in Manitowoc and working in Sheboygan, but I never made it over to the western side of the state. I've heard Eau Claire has good USPSA matches. That's Stoeger's home club, right?

teddym90

Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Welcome! What part of WI? I grew up in Leopolis. Can't wait to come back up north this summer. I planning g to do some 3-gun up there too. I hear Lodi has a good match.
Eau Claire, WI. I haven't made it to a Lodi shoot yet but I hear they're a good place. I've shot 3G at Ft McCoy & Holmen. Of the 2, Holmen definitely provides much more complex stages and variety!

Fishing up here is pretty awesome if you get in to any of that :)

teddym90

Fanatic
Robbie said:
Welcome! I spent a year living in Manitowoc and working in Sheboygan, but I never made it over to the western side of the state. I've heard Eau Claire has good USPSA matches. That's Stoeger's home club, right?
Thanks and yes, August (next to Eau Claire) puts on a very good USPSA series in the summer and I think you're right about Stoeger. My club hosted a 3-gun trial run last summer to see if they liked it and we had some folks over from Sheboygan :)
Matt Rigsby said:
Welcome. I'm craving tacos.
Thanks, now i am craving tacos ;-)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
teddym90 said:
Eau Claire, WI. I haven't made it to a Lodi shoot yet but I hear they're a good place. I've shot 3G at Ft McCoy & Holmen. Of the 2, Holmen definitely provides much more complex stages and variety!

Fishing up here is pretty awesome if you get in to any of that :)
Cool it's been awhile since I've been to Ft. McCoy. It might be nice to come visit for fun rather then for a weekend of standing around smoking cigarettes.

Latest posts