Hello from Western NY

bpipe95

Fanatic
Hi everyone,

Visted a few times and decided to join.

Looks like you guys have a good thing going on here. I look forward to participating.

-Brad

bpipe95

Fanatic
welcome!!!!
What kind of shooting are you into?

Up until last year it was just defensive training classes, Pistol, rifle and such.

Then I shot my first 3 gun and got hooked! I started weekley with our local USPSA group this winter, I really really enjoy it and look forward to finding all the 3gun related shoots I can semi locally.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Up until last year it was just defensive training classes, Pistol, rifle and such.

Then I shot my first 3 gun and got hooked! I started weekley with our local USPSA group this winter, I really really enjoy it and look forward to finding all the 3gun related shoots I can semi locally.
Tell us more about this part.
Weekly matches.......I'm suddenly thinking NY isn't all bad.

dennishoddy

Welcome to BoomerShooter!
I was in western NY two years ago. Drove through wine country in January, and noticed deer blinds and stands everywhere. Beautiful with all of the snow on everything.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
The matches are not weekley, they call it "practice" :). The local indoor is rented out and you get two stages in a night for 5 bucks.

is it multi gun or pistol only? Either way it sounds like a good time. Even more so if it's multi gun.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I wonder what it woud cost for us to rent out a bay at H&H or Heartland on their slow night? If such a night exists.

dziamski

Active Fanatic
Well hello from a former WNYer Brad. Do you shoot USPSA and if so have you had the pleasure of shooting the Great Lakes Sectional? WNYPPL used to host.

Latest posts