Hello from Tulsa

Jake S

Active Fanatic
I finally decided to give up the guest status and join you guys (and gals). I’ve lived in Tulsa almost 5 years now and just returned to shooting. I wanted to get into 3 Gun about 3 years ago after seeing my first multi gun match at USSA, at the time it was rifle and pistol only. Shortly after, both parents became terminally ill and for the last 3 years I have been taking care of them until this year. They have passed on and life for me must go on. I have been buying and building and I’m pretty much set up. I am planning on sending both of my 2011 Edge’s to Mike at AI this winter and possibly both shotguns. Both of my rifles are now complete. Thanks to this forum I have saved tons of money. Thanks to the tune up with Marshall and the extraordinary instructors at TDSA I am ready to hit some matches. I’ve done a couple of USPA pistol matches the last couple of months for some practice and want to shoot as many of them as possible. I am looking forward to getting to know you guys at the matches and appreciate all the advice you give on here.
  • 18 inch JP light contour rifle length gas on Lancer lower, comp gold trigger, Vortex Razor HD Gen II
  • 16 inch Noveske with Titan comp, DPMS lower, JP trigger, Leupold VX-6
  • 2011 Edge .40
  • 2011 Edge 9mm
  • Remington Versa Max
  • Benelli M2

Jake S

Active Fanatic
Thanks guys! If you see anything I have missed let me know. If anyone is available to shoot mornings through the week from 1000-1230 at USSA let me know. I have found it can be more fun to practice with someone and challenge one another.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party! Nothing like showing up to the party with a pair of tens on each arm. Nicely done on the guns.

Jake S

Active Fanatic
Lol Thanks, that's just how I roll.
I like my toys and things that go fast...Bullets, cars and women.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Latest posts