Hello from Savannah, Georgia

Lycan

Fanatic
Hey everyone, I'm Thomas, but you can call me "Lycan." I'm from Savannah, Georgia, where I work in a woodworking shop.
My love for crafting things with my hands comes from my dad, and it's something I take pride in every day.

Woodworking isn't my only passion, though. I've got a keen interest in firearms, especially 1911 pistols. I'd like to find a few, and maybe restore them if it makes sense.

I also spend a good chunk of my time volunteering, teaching local kids the value of hard work through hands-on skills. You'd be surprised the looks on a kids face after they build something themselves.
It's something I believe in strongly—passing on knowledge and keeping traditions alive.

Lycan

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I've got a keen interest in firearms, especially 1911 pistols.
Welcome. So do we, the call of the 1911 has been heard by one & all here.
So common in put yer feet up, & stay awhile.

I've always been better at shaping metal than wood. However it's the Wood & steel together that make up, our finest Rifles & pistols.

Betsy Born in 1917 with her original Walnut shoes. Well worn but still kickin LOL.

IMG_20201005_133843250_MP.jpg

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey everyone, I'm Thomas, but you can call me "Lycan." I'm from Savannah, Georgia, where I work in a woodworking shop.
My love for crafting things with my hands comes from my dad, and it's something I take pride in every day.

Woodworking isn't my only passion, though. I've got a keen interest in firearms, especially 1911 pistols. I'd like to find a few, and maybe restore them if it makes sense.

I also spend a good chunk of my time volunteering, teaching local kids the value of hard work through hands-on skills. You'd be surprised the looks on a kids face after they build something themselves.
It's something I believe in strongly—passing on knowledge and keeping traditions alive.

Lycan
Welcome to the forum. I'm quite sure you'll enjoy being here. Crazy amount oh knowledge here.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Lycan
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts