Hello from Raleigh NC

mtnman1

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey folks,

I'm looking forward to staying up to date in the shooting industry. I'm a former US Army Combat Engineer and Paratrooper and was attached (not in) to 7th SF group in Afghanistan March 2006 to March 2007. I've recently become interested in 3 gun and was guided to this forum by Jesse Tiscauser after a question I posted on one of his youtube videos. So, Hello from Cary NC. Cheers!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party! Thank you for your service!!!

You are in the right neck of the woods for 3 Gunning. Make sure you check out Tarheel3gun.com. They run a bunch of awesome matches out your way. Don't be shy with questions here either.

mtnman1

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Welcome to the party! Thank you for your service!!!

You are in the right neck of the woods for 3 Gunning. Make sure you check out Tarheel3gun.com. They run a bunch of awesome matches out your way. Don't be shy with questions here either.
Boom! you're a welcomed plethora of information, lol. I appreciate it and I apologize for butchering your name earlier.
dennishoddy said:
Welcome to BoomerShooter!
Thank you sir!

mtnman1

Well-Known Fanatic
Jennifer S. said:
Yay! Another east coaster and fellow Carolinian! Not too far from my neck of the woods. Welcome to boomershooter!
Well, Kinda, lol. I grew up near San Francisco but left in 2003. My only connections to the west coast anymore are my San Francisco Giants and San Diego Chargers, I could never turn my back on the boys. But yep, definitely an east coaster now :)

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
Most of the regulars on here are out in the midwest. You are the first I've seen from the NC/SC/GA area. Atlanta has a 3 gun match every month FYI. I haven't been yet since I haven't shot a 3 gun yet (I prefer to make a fool out of myself locally first before heading to a larger match!), but I heard it is really good as well as the Tarheel 3 gun.

mtnman1

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never shot 3 gun before, I was literally just turned on to it a few days ago. Looks like an absolute blast and probably the safest way to run and gun so I'm with ya, definitely gonna make a fool out of myself locally first lol. Should be good entertainment for onlookers.

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
I'm sure there will be some laughs at my first 3 gun. Locally they only do 3-4 matches a year, the next one is March 15. I'm trying to get off work to shoot it. Great group of guys, laid back and small but still safety conscious. I still have to get a shotgun to shoot and I'm modifying my AR.

Latest posts