Hello from OKC

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
no you didnt, you just didnt screw up so much. You got more consistent. ie shooting to your potential.

You see, its real easy to not perform up to your ability, especially in a stress situation. (ie matches) More matches, the less stress you have. But you arent going to have a greater potential without training, and pushing and exploring your limits and developing skills.

Jeez Mike, youre right. Its just ink on a card.
Pimp post of the day. Quoting yourself!

Apparently being a GM gets you laid cause I haven't seen him but once since he made it.

Feegee

The Magic Man
suck??? Well a little I would like to learn the proper fundamentals and some other stuff. I never have. The only way I have learned so far is YouTube and asking questions to you guys.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
suck??? Well a little I would like to learn the proper fundamentals and some other stuff. I never have. The only way I have learned so far is YouTube and asking questions to you guys.
Me too...

Feegee Matlock said:
just a good spot for a one-liner, was looking for humor, not truth

Chambers

actual GM
Jesse Tischauser said:
Apparently being a GM gets you laid cause I haven't seen him but once since he made it.
...doesn't hurt! hahahaha

Honestly I just haven't felt like shooting, new hobbies/work/woman have a lot to do with it.

Chambers

actual GM
Also, I took AP1 exactly one week after my first match, because I didn't want to suck. I signed up really last minute.

I recommend taking a class as early as possible so you'll have less to UNLEARN. If you have been shooting a lot without proper technique you have some bad habits that will be hard to break. Match situations have a way of bringing them back out, too.

Latest posts