Hello from Brazil

ShoTimer

New Fanatic
Hello good people,

Shooting is one of my favorite activities. I pretty much go to the local shooting range every weekend to blow off some steam have a good time. I'm rather new at it. Don't own any fireguns, I can thank my country strict regulation on fire weapons. I got a BB gun, although.

Since where I come from pratical or sportive shooting is not something common, I don't know any brazilians froum for it. Which is why I ended up here. Found this forum on google and thought about giving it a try so I could learn a thing or two and be more involved in this passion of my.

That's all for now. I apologize beforehand for possibles grammar mistakes on my english, like I said, I'm not a native english speaker, even though this not an excuse.

Thank you all, looking foward to learn and engage on further discussions.

dennishoddy

Welcome to BoomerShooter! We have several international members. We appreciate them as we learn how competitive shooting works in their country. Its always good to learn.

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Greetings.

I assume you are able to rent guns at the range.

Are airsoft guns legal to possess in Brazil?

You could then practice like some of the Japanese Steel Challenge shooters do. Japan also has severe restrictions on firearms so the competition shooters practice with airsoft pistols. Not perfect but good enough that some of their shooters do really well at major Steel Challenge competitions. There are some YouTube videos of these guys in action.

Airsoft will never be as good (or as much fun) as real shooting, but at least its a little trigger time.

Bill

Latest posts