Hello Folks - This is Mark from Pittsburgh, Clay City KY & Cincinnati.

AH00010

Fanatic
I only have a Ruger Commander, but with 7 mags. I'm retired so I do get to shoot a lot. I still prefer weapons that my late Dad had us shooting in the 1970's. (I certainly have tried modern stuff, just don't generally like it as much!) I roll my own ammo (except for 9mm), as many of you probably do also. This forum won't hear from me again until I learn my way around. Thanks very much for providing this opportunity to participate and learn!

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

AH00010

Fanatic
I only have a Ruger Commander, but with 7 mags. I'm retired so I do get to shoot a lot. I still prefer weapons that my late Dad had us shooting in the 1970's. (I certainly have tried modern stuff, just don't generally like it as much!) I roll my own ammo (except for 9mm), as many of you probably do also. This forum won't hear from me again until I learn my way around. Thanks very much for providing this opportunity to participate and learn!
I've now learned the benefits of owning a 1911 with hand fitting, such as Springfield Armory vs. a good, solid MIM gun like my Ruger. Small price differences seems like, especially used. Also studying barrel lengths, calibers, sights, guide rods, etc. etc. Lots of knowledge here!

Latest posts