Hello fellas. It's been a while.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
I have been busy raising a baby and changing diapers lately! How are things over here on Boomershooter?

higgimw

Well.... If I can ever get used to the poopy diapers I'll be okay. LOL... I'm telling you, this kid can go through diapers like a machine gun. How's that boy fo yours doing buddy?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Well.... If I can ever get used to the poopy diapers I'll be okay. LOL... I'm telling you, this kid can go through diapers like a machine gun. How's that boy fo yours doing buddy?

He's crawling now so he's become quite the handfull. I know what you mean about diapers, seems like I'm buying them everytime I go to walmart.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Still doing the Heartland shoots? I'm gonna try to make one soon.... I hope. LOL

Yeah, I missed the one on the 1st cause I had some company but I will be back in the swing next weekend

Also, we started allowing .22 rifles and pistol caliber carbines so bring the long gun AND your pistol!

higgimw

Thanks sir. It's good to be back. A break from diaper duty is always nice! LOL...................

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a 5 month old boy at home so I know what you mean. We do the Amazon.com diaper thing. I haven't had to go to Walmart in a long time (Thank goodness).

Latest posts