hello everyone new guy here

Josh Benson

Fanatic
hi everyone I'm josh and I'm new to the site. i was told about it today by a man at the backwoods expo. anyway I'm new to the shooting sports but not to shooting and I'm looking forward to talking with you guys

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome aboard. Please take a seat, fasten your seat belt and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times.

Where was the backwoods expo at. Any idea who you talked to?

At first I thought u said backwards expo and I figured it was Tony Wall you met.

Josh Benson

Fanatic
it was pretty good i took my 6 yr old son and we both had a good time. off to the gun show tomorrow to look for some new toys

jtischauser

it was pretty good i took my 6 yr old son and we both had a good time. off to the gun show tomorrow to look for some new toys

The real gun show starts at 10:00 out at the action pistol range at OKC gun club. Bring your son out and show him some 3 gun action. I guarantee he will love it and you will want to shoot it.

Here is the address to the range

24273 Hiwassee Rd
Arcadia‎ OK‎ 73007
United States of America

jtischauser

It is a private club but anyone is welcome to come shoot or watch the matches they have almost every weekend.

If you shoot a lot I highly recommend joining it is one of the biggest and bestest clubs in the southern US. Plus it's cheap too. Under $100 year if you put in a work day. If you shoot enough matches the $5 discount on the match fees saves you enough money so that the membership is almost free. That's my wife's mall math working there. Spend more to save more!

http://www.okcgunclub.org/docs/club_app.pdf

Josh Benson

Fanatic
looks like a lot of fun what does a guy need to enter the event? i don't think i could shoot today even tho id love to but I'm defiantly interested it this

jtischauser

Most of the matches at okcgc or any club at in the $15-20 range. All it takes for 3 gun is 3 guns and some mags and a belt and some want to.

If you're interested in trying some action shooting you should come out to the match we shoot at Heartland outdoors in the 1st and 3rd Sunday nights. It's a great place to get your feet wet. Check out the match announcements forum for more info.

I look forward to meeting you and your son later today.

Latest posts