haunted by a sig

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
finally hooke d up with a shooting buddy last week. per usually he brought some great toys from the safe.

had a tactical solutions take down( custom?) 22 lr rifle that shot lights out as did his volquartsen scorpion. we were hitting shooting clays at 100 feet andbeyond with ease on a very windy day

the gun that caught my eye was a Sig P320 x-FIVE legion. it was heavy like an all steel gun. Yet he claimed the frame was a composite that was fabricated to feel like steel ( but it was not). LOVED the trigger and great fiber optic sights. shot great. tooka few shots to get poa=poi @ 100 feet. So far, this is the ONE Sig legion that really seems to differ from the standard offerings by a landslide.

sooo instead of trying to get a new beretta 92x, I am leaning toward one of these....soon.

JMHO

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Sig makes an excellent product -

Looks like a fun piece to shoot, especially in 9mm

Attachments

• x599.jpg
    x599.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 11

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
A friend of mine just got one. The frame is a composite of tungsten and plastic. The slide has relief cuts in it to reduce the mass. I agree this setup has to make recoil nil. I wondered why they just didn't stick with steel on the frame.
Upon handling, it feels fantastic. I can't wait to shoot it. This is by far my favorite SIG next to the p210

Latest posts