Happy Veterans Day

Airic

I shoot.
Thank you for starting this thread. Happy veterans day to all the vets that came before and after me.

Army 2002-2009

tbird63b

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't get to go to Golden Corral for my Free Veterans dinner this year. I am really proud of the way that Oklahomans treat their veterans.

Iraq 2006-2007
Afghanistan 2011-Current
I'm a Sergeant in the Army National Guard, and im glad that when i was 17 i decided to join

NL7CO

Well-Known Fanatic
Sleep well my brothers and sisters until we see each other again at Fiddler's Green.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag. - Father Dennis Edward O'Brian, USMC (often incorrectly attributed to Charles M. Province)"

SFC, US Army (Retired)

1000YRDSHOT

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you to all the soldiers, airman, marines, sailors, and coastguard personnel (and their families) who have sacrificed so much!! My thoughts are with my brothers and sister in the 45th who are currently serving in Afghanistan.

2006-2007 Baghdad, Iraq

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm a fairly educated man, but yet I can't seem to summon the words to express what our Veteran's mean to me so I will just say......

THANK YOU!!!!!!