Happy Thanksgiving!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Hey all! I know we've had one trying year so far -

I did want to take some time to let you know I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are able to take a few minutes to give thanks, and if you are safely able to be around family let them know what they mean to you.
I know we are still a small family community, but I'm thankful for each of you!

Stay safe and happy shooting!
Chris

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey all! I know we've had one trying year so far -

I did want to take some time to let you know I wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are able to take a few minutes to give thanks, and if you are safely able to be around family let them know what they mean to you.
I know we are still a small family community, but I'm thankful for each of you!

Stay safe and happy shooting!
Chris
Thank you sir, we wish the same to you and yours.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Back at ya' everybody. Have a good one! I got my crew doing KP at a community dinner for anyone that wants to show up. Our VFW puts this on each year. Good education for the grandkids.
That's a wonderful thing you're doing. Our American Legion is doing a Thanksgiving dinner too! We live in a small village in West Mi. great to live in a small town! Have a blessed Thanksgiving and stay safe.

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
We have so much to be thankful for! God's amazing creation provides beauty, bounty and so many blessings. He is faithful and good! And so we give Thanks.

Take care all !

Last edited:

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
To Everyone ! Thank You All for getting me through this crazy year. Blackbeard Brother keep up the great work that you do, it is a place I can come to and find sanity in a crazy world. Everyone stay safe and have a Great Holiday Season. Peace