Happy 2019 y'all

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Happy New Year buddy!

I wish everyone well in 2019.

It's going to be an extremely busy year for us. New job, wife retiring, moving to Indiana, selling the house here, buying a new one. Crazy but exciting times.

May your 1911s shoot straight and may you only have to use them at the range.

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
Happy New Year buddy!

It's going to be an extremely busy year for us. New job, wife retiring, moving to Indiana, selling the house here, buying a new one. Crazy but exciting times.

That is a busy year. Just building a house and moving 30 minutes away occupied most of the last half of 2018 for me. Godspeed and good luck in that endeavor!

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Happy New Year buddy!

but the excitement and the new beginnings should make it a special you for both of you-- best wishes that all goes well

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
That is a busy year. Just building a house and moving 30 minutes away occupied most of the last half of 2018 for me. Godspeed and good luck in that endeavor!

know the feeling. good and bad in2018. some nice toys, a different home ( with some a hole neighbors)and was blessed to sell our old home in a decent time then 2x hand surgeries.. mixed bag. I feel blessed it was that good and not a whole lot worse

happy ,healthy new years to all

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
then 2x hand surgeries..

Us old farts gotta keep the healthcare industry going. I've had eye surgeries each of the past four years, but I am glad they can do it. I told my wife last year that if this was 100 years ago she'd now be married to an old blind guy.

As it is now, I can still put rounds in the down zero area at 20 yards, and see how good she looks!

Chuck43

Well-Known Fanatic
20_thumb.jpg

busykngt

Well-Known Fanatic
I've had eye surgeries each of the past four years, but I am glad they can do it.
Ditto; I've thought the same. Gettin old sucks - gettin blind sucks more. Cornea lens transplant and cataract surgery, both eyes. Glad we've got the technology today! It's all good. [emoji1374]

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Ditto; I've thought the same. Gettin old sucks - gettin blind sucks more. Cornea lens transplant and cataract surgery, both eyes. Glad we've got the technology today! It's all good. [emoji1374]

Just thinking about all that has my eyes watering......:eek: