Handgun Pic's! Post 'em if you got em'!

Brandi

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Gator Got his Gat Back!!!
2E5E0CBC-AFE9-4920-95A1-073EDDCC6D5F-8654-000007513B640922_zps2c466ceb.jpg
Looks like they added a few coats of linseed oil on it, you should send a thank you note.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Looks like they added a few coats of linseed oil on it, you should send a thank you note. DAM that pistol looks bad ass!!

rchaas

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like they added a few coats of linseed oil on it, you should send a thank you note. DAM that pistol looks bad ass!!
I'm debating about trying Limited next year, so I can get to know that CTS better!

Chris32817

Fanatic
My Ruger SR1911 Commander. I have about 600 rounds down the pipe and can't remember a single failure. Love this gun! Great grips from www.ruger.com and some notable photography skills from myself.

Attachments

• good2.JPG
    good2.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 5

Packer Backer

Well-Known Fanatic
Micah_Rowe said:
Limited Gun & Carry Gun: G24 and G23 w/ X300

Great looking set. Whats the best place to get your hand on a 24? I have a 27, 23, 35 (for Competition), but would like to add a 24 to the safe.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Finally put a magwell and fiber optic front sight on my CZ Tactical Sport. Just waiting on CZ Custom to get the grips I want in stock and then it will be as I'd like. You can't see it in the pic but the finish is starting to wear off the frame and the bluing off the slide in parts. I like the character!

80zw.jpg

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Dustin Cantrell said:
Finally put a magwell and fiber optic front sight on my CZ Tactical Sport. Just waiting on CZ Custom to get the grips I want in stock and then it will be as I'd like. You can't see it in the pic but the finish is starting to wear off the frame and the bluing off the slide in parts. I like the character!

80zw.jpg
stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Latest posts