Half time used for gun control message

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
The ass hat at the end of the half-time report of the Dallas/Philly game was doing some commentary on the Kansas City Chiefs murder suicide and I just caught the end of it where he was talking about someone's article saying how having guns doesn't make us safe. If the guy hadn't had one he and his girlfriend would still be alive. Seems like the news media would be happier if we adopted communism for our country.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
As if nut jobs can't figure out another way to do it. I'm sure without guns they would be the model of a happy couple. At least they didn't jump off an overpass and harm any others in the process.

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Bob Costas proves that knowing and using large words does not equal being smart. He fails to understand that a 200+ professional athlete could likely have snapped his girl friends neck without much effort. As to his own suicide, there are all methods including drugs (I bet he had ample access to these) and alcohol, stepping in front of a train, jumping from a building, hanging ones self, etc. Maybe you can't buy rope where little Mr. Costas lives?

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
I started to type a long diatribe but instead here is the executive summary done in three words.
The Media Sucks!

Nerdwithguns

Well-Known Fanatic
bigfutz said:
As if nut jobs can't figure out another way to do it. I'm sure without guns they would be the model of a happy couple. At least they didn't jump off an overpass and harm any others in the process.

Notice this is a British news report that I found. Did not come up in any major American news sources. Happened in Wyoming.
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/world/91959 ... f-to-death

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
Interesting article Nerd. It again shows that while your chances of getting shot in the U.K. has gone down sine the gun ban there, your chances of being involved in a violent crime has gone up. The criminals are no longer afraid of being shot by a homeowner or John Q. Public walking down the street.

They comment on the bravery of his father who was shot in the head with the arrow but never said what he did that was so brave.

Latest posts