H&H USPSA Match Sunday May 13th

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
This coming Sunday, May 13th. Regular monthly match, sign up starts at 5:30, shooting as soon as we can clear the range and get set up after they close at 6 pm. 4 stages, round count around 100 or so.
Shannon is out of town until Sunday afternoon so if someone would be interested in designing a stage or two, your input would be most welcome and appreciated, otherwise, I've gotta dream something up. Keep in mind, we can only shoot in one direction and 3 of the 4 bays are pretty narrow. We will have a classifier on one of those 3. If you have a stage design in mind, email it to me at [email protected]
Yes, we know it's Mother's Day. You can bring her with you or in the case of a mother in law, it's a good excuse to get away from them for the evening.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
nice.. i was hoping the match would be on this weekend!! I do have a stage in mind, but it involves bring a table in and sliding across it while shooting 2 guns!!

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
nice.. i was hoping the match would be on this weekend!! I do have a stage in mind, but it involves bring a table in and sliding across it while shooting 2 guns!!

probably a USPSA rule violation in that scenario Benjamin but it sounds like fun. Anyone have any legal stage ideas? Send them to me on email and oh yeah, we'll need to you to be willing to help set them up.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
thanks mike and shannon for all the hard work. this was the first time i shot a hybrid bullseye/uspsa match :) hahahah great match..

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
thanks mike and shannon for all the hard work. this was the first time i shot a hybrid bullseye/uspsa match :) hahahah great match..

Uh. Yes. A couple of the stages were pretty tough. Always a fun challenge. I know it can't be easy trying to come up with stage designs that work only shooting in one direction.

Thank you for all the hard work. Stage design is not an easy task, especially given the single backstop limitation.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
I asked for stage design help :). When you guys leave it up to me, I always help the run and gunners remember there is a front sight. A lot of hostage blood they have to clean up this morning.

Latest posts