H&H USPSA MATCH. 2/26/17

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Definitely Deplorable said:
I've seen several stages at OKCGC matches that would give a distinct advantage to the open guns and PF wasn't involved. It was all about transitions. Sounds like some clubs just setup gamer stages for the open guns. Ghey.

I'm still digging my new SS blaster anyway, so screw them.
I agree a pistol is way faster to wave around fur big transitions. The 3 points of contact of a rifle wins when the targets get harder like partials long shots etc.

mikey80

Negative Approach
Wall said:
Jesse, this rant isn't directed at you, I know you were just reposting something you found funny.........
This is a stupid meme.
Just a simple whiney bitching meme most likely made by an open shooter who no longer has the advantage in their favor. It makes me embarrassed for the entire open division. Show some class & quit bitching about things that in no way affect you.
Where's all the memes from Production & SS shooters bitching about the amount of ammo the Limited & Open guys get?
Hint: There aren't any. Those guys aren't spoiled cry babies. They go shoot their division & don't worry about the other divisions. That's the entire reason divisions exist, to separate the field based on equipment.
If people would quit making excuses for why someone else did so much better than them & focus on doing better themselves, they might actually be able to make some progress.
YAASSS!!! YYAAASSSS!!!

Attachments

• IMG_6462.JPG
    IMG_6462.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 30

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Rules and divisions are dumb in USPSA. Whomever is on the BOD should be ashamed of themselves. :)
Since the inception of PCC, there are an estimated 2200 shooters who might not have joined/turned in classifiers. It has been said USPSA is years behind the curve with PCC, but yet it is growing faster than any division ever created in any shooting sport. Ok, don't know that last comment for a fact, but try and find some of the cool PCC accessories in stock, besides at MRPS..
I shot PCC the very first week it was allowed in USPSA. Shot 4 matches, won "HOA" (even though there isn't really one) in 3 of them and finished 99.98% of Eric C in the 4th. Put up the PCC because of the whining at the time. Now, I don't care about the whiny nay sayers. I have had two clubs say they were going to leave USPSA and not re-affiliate with us if PCC becomes a division past provisional. I sent them instructions on how to cancel their affiliation. It's here to stay and I am damn proud to be one of the members that fought through the BS to make sure it is and will always be a division within USPSA. <mic drop>

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
2 clubs want to quit USPSA over PCC? Thats stupid. The fun of the sport kicked into overdrive the first time I tried PCC, and isn't that what it's all about?
Screw those clubs, they can stick to shooting tin cans in a static bay and drinking bush beer.

Feegee

The Magic Man
What was the type of BS did you go through?
I know when Tony or Brian shoot PCC I am going to say they are gay just because we mess with each other. I like the new division it's a good chance to learn new stuff and have fun.

Most of the people that cry are the people that usually get HOA and use to seeing there name up there and when it's not , there ego is hurt so now they cry about PCC and talk ****.

When me and Rigsby shoot together I say to him you can't beat me with that ***** PCC gun and he has some wise crack back, but that is us having fun with each other, and makes us push ourselves to do better. But some people here it in the background and think otherwise.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Feegee Matlock said:
What was the type of BS did you go through?
I know when Tony or Brian shoot PCC I am going to say they are gay just because we mess with each other. I like the new division it's a good chance to learn new stuff and have fun.
Most of the people that cry are the people that usually get HOA and use to seeing there name up there and when it's not , there ego is hurt so now they cry about PCC and talk ****.
When me and Rigsby shoot together I say to him you can't beat me with that ***** PCC gun and he has some wise crack back, but that is us having fun with each other, and makes us push ourselves to do better. But some people here it in the background and think otherwise.
I beat you :)

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'm a little surprised at the bitching about pcc.... pcc is a huge part of the reason I decided to get back to shooting recently. I'd expect some ball busting from "the guys" but actual butthurt is very dissapointing. For most of us, things are just not that serious and shouldn't go so far as people leaving organizations over it. Grow up, is what I'm thinking.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Now I'm glad that I didn't jump on the "let's buy a 9 major open gun" band wagon. I can save my money for a PCC.

Latest posts