H&H USPSA MATCH. 2/26/17

Feegee

The Magic Man
H&H USPSA MATCH

This Sunday is our monthly USPSA match.
Sigh in is at 5:30 to 6:00, and we will begin as soon as all the stages are set up, so please come out and help set up if you can. If you bring 100 rounds that should get you thru the match. We recognize all divisions.

For every 10 shooters that we have we will have a drawing for a H&H $25 gift card.

Production
Limited 10
Limited
Carry optics
Open
PPC
Come out and have some fun!!

Bring out those PCC guns and see if you can hang with the open guys?? Haha

Feegee

The Magic Man
Wanting to do a 32 round stage in the big bay, but need a little help setting up so if some of you could come a little early, and help set up we can do a really good stage. So bring some good ideas, and some help.

Let me know if you can help

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
If I'm able to make it, I'll help set up.

There should be plenty of people there just dickin' around that could help a bit too.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I'd help, but not gonna get to come, family stuff. See y'all next time

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
Jesse, this rant isn't directed at you, I know you were just reposting something you found funny.........

This is a stupid meme.
Just a simple whiney bitching meme most likely made by an open shooter who no longer has the advantage in their favor. It makes me embarrassed for the entire open division. Show some class & quit bitching about things that in no way affect you.

Where's all the memes from Production & SS shooters bitching about the amount of ammo the Limited & Open guys get?
Hint: There aren't any. Those guys aren't spoiled cry babies. They go shoot their division & don't worry about the other divisions. That's the entire reason divisions exist, to separate the field based on equipment.

If people would quit making excuses for why someone else did so much better than them & focus on doing better themselves, they might actually be able to make some progress.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wall said:
Jesse, this rant isn't directed at you, I know you were just reposting something you found funny.........

This is a stupid meme.
Just a simple whiney bitching meme most likely made by an open shooter who no longer has the advantage in their favor. It makes me embarrassed for the entire open division. Show some class & quit bitching about things that in no way affect you.

Where's all the memes from Production & SS shooters bitching about the amount of ammo the Limited & Open guys get?
Hint: There aren't any. Those guys aren't spoiled cry babies. They go shoot their division & don't worry about the other divisions. That's the entire reason divisions exist, to separate the field based on equipment.

If people would quit making excuses for why someone else did so much better than them & focus on doing better themselves, they might actually be able to make some progress.
Slow Clap...

I've heard some clubs that are Open division heavy refuse to even honor PCC division at all because the PCC guys are faster and are winning HOA.

To me that's unbelievable and insanely selfish. The best course of action is if you can't beat them, go get a PCC and join them!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
It makes want to put up my open gun & go buy a CO gun until everybody stops being a *****.

Feegee

The Magic Man
HOA don't mean ****. All that matters is your division. Yea it's nice to see your name in first place, but in the long run it don't matter you know if you shot a good match or not.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:

This is a stupid meme.

I've seen several stages at OKCGC matches that would give a distinct advantage to the open guns and PF wasn't involved. It was all about transitions. Sounds like some clubs just setup gamer stages for the open guns. Ghey.

I'm still digging my new SS blaster anyway, so screw them.

Latest posts