H&H Shooting Sports back as our 2017 title sponsor

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We would like to welcome H&H Shooting Sports as the Title sponsor for the 2017 BoomerShooter Contingency Program. The management team at H&H has been a huge supporter of the shooting sports and our program since 2014

This year we hope to launch the used guns section in the classifieds with a live feed to the H&H inventory.

When you go to H&H make sure you tell them you are with BoomerShooter. It really makes a difference. Ask for Mike Rust

We will continue with the news feed from their Wireshots brand http://www.hhshootingsports.com/WireShots

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I would like that post but it says I reached my quota for the day, but I haven't hit the like button for anything today. I did however hit it hard yesterday :D

I have purposely purchased my last two guns from H&H because of this sponsorship. I did let the sales person know, but didn't directly contact Mike Rust at the time. I'll have to remedy that so he knows the program sponsorship is appreciated and helping their sales.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Steve McGinley said:
I would like that post but it says I reached my quota for the day, but I haven't hit the like button for anything today. I did however hit it hard yesterday :D

I have purposely purchased my last two guns from H&H because of this sponsorship. I did let the sales person know, but didn't directly contact Mike Rust at the time. I'll have to remedy that so he knows the program sponsorship is appreciated and helping their sales.
Yeah, I doubt the salesmen even know what BoomerShooter is.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Yeah, I doubt the salesmen even know what BoomerShooter is.
They don't LOL. I was in last year and talked to a couple of the sales guys and they didn't have a clue. One did seem very interested and said he would get to word to who it mattered that I was in and gave thanks for their support.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
59nolimit said:
They don't LOL. I was in last year and talked to a couple of the sales guys and they didn't have a clue. One did seem very interested and said he would get to word to who it mattered that I was in and gave thanks for their support.
Thanks for that

Latest posts