H&H Rimfire Shooting League June 2nd – August 25th

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Thanks Matt, I thought I was moving pretty slow yesterday.

I shot rifle after watching Lane put down some quick runs and thought I needed to go fast too, didn't work as well for me :)

Kenny is tearing it up with his rifle too!

Grandson seemed more nervous yesterday because there were quite a few people there waiting and watching. It is a great experience for him!

BigK674

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Steve. I think it's the onion burgers I have to eat there before I shoot that's giving me the edge.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Good spreadsheet. So as the weeks progress, will a new score be dropped from the spreadsheet automatically as the scores are entered. Or do you have to do that?

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Good spreadsheet. So as the weeks progress, will a new score be dropped from the spreadsheet automatically as the scores are entered. Or do you have to do that?
I used formulas so the Sum and Results columns automatically update when I enter times. If a new time is one of the largest 2 times for a competitor, it won't be counted towards the result.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Spencer, Great job yesterday!

The normal Steve showed up and my times would have graphed like a roller coaster :)

Anybody else have trouble with the two small targets falling off the wooden stands, after being hit?

Latest posts