H&H PROSTAFF SPONSORSHIPS

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I was going to ask if you were looking for people who were already certified badasses or maybe B or C class shooters who are looking to improve more while being an ambassador for the largest gun store in the state.
I'm curious of the requirements for match participation as well, because although I would love to be sponsored and promote for a company while doing what I enjoy, I also have a family and full time job so making a lot of major matches across the country wouldn't be something I could do.
I go to as many local matches and a couple nearby state matches as my wallet and family will allow, but too many of them would put me in the dog house.
I imagine there are quite a few here who are the same as me with this.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
I would be interested in this to see if H&H would be interested in the best all around average shooter, but it is posted in the USPSA/IPSC forum. Since 3-gun is back at OKCGC, I'll be doing good to shoot 6 USPSA matches a year AND stay out of dog house Matt spoke of. Dang it!!! I built the dog house, I should have built it BIGGER!!!

Zekernst

H & H
Thank you everyone for the overwhelming response. We are going to close the application acceptance this friday, the 28th. As of right now we have about 14 applicants for 6 slots. After the initial reading of the responses we will be setting up interviews. We will try to be flexible on the interview times and are very excited about getting this team off the ground!

Latest posts