H&H is stocking a new lead bullet

Zekernst

H & H
For those of you who don't already know, we are stocking a new brand lead bullet brand cast here in Oklahoma. So far we have sold over 200,000 without a single one returned. We switched brands at the end of January. Just saw a post on another thread and thought I'd give you all an update. If you have any questions about em, feel free to pm me, might be easier to just gimme a call at 947-3888 ext 154.
Thanks for all your support.
Zeke

tbird63b

Well-Known Fanatic
I just picked up 500 122 gr 9mm today. Im new to the reloading game. So im very excited to see how they work out. I haven't shot in months because of ammo shortages. So i've got a press, and the things I need to start reloading; so I can get out there and hopefully start shooting some local pistol matches again.

dennishoddy

Daniel M said:
I just picked up 500 122 gr 9mm today. Im new to the reloading game. So im very excited to see how they work out. I haven't shot in months because of ammo shortages. So i've got a press, and the things I need to start reloading; so I can get out there and hopefully start shooting some local pistol matches again.
Welcome to the reloading addicton!

Zekernst

H & H
there have been a few questions as to how hard the lead bullets we stock are now, it response we bought two different brinell hardness testers and have tested a wide assortment of them. The results are that they average between around 16 to 20 brinell hardness. We keep these testers behind the counter and are glad to give demo's on the bullets at guests requests.

Latest posts