H&H annual classifier match

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We may be we ain't telling. :). Gonna have to make Grand Master the hard way, no practicing specific classifiers. Actually, it hasn't been decided yet, we try to find 4 that will fit in H&H bays and haven't been shot in any of the local matches recently.

Most clubs post the classifiers that they plan to use every match. A little practice never hurt anyone.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
I was just messing with him. But....I just looked at match announcements and don't see where anyone has posted what classifiers will be shot at the last several matches. Once Shannon decides which ones we'll shoot, she'll decide whether to post of not. In the meantime we can practice looking at that bumpy thing on the end of our slides. I mean really, classification should be based on how well a person can shoot, not how well they can prepare for a particular classifier. That's why I'm a highly ranked C class shooter. It's all those intense hours of practice and physical daily regimen I do.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Tiers is just a bit of sarcasm resulting from a post on another forum we all got wound up about after the heartland match.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I should have said a lot of matches in other areas post their classifiers. I wondered why we only have like 3 GM's in this state. It's because we play fair.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
Maybe we only have 3 that shoot well. I suspect we'll have more soon. I've been coaching Chambers.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Too many post singing the praises of Pedo Rapido will cause the man-crush accusations to start flying!

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
All BS sarcasm aside....well most....if anyone has a suggestion for 1 that won't cause a big backlog, will fit on H&H bays, and hasn't been shot recently at other local matches, the suggestion box is open.

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
TroyF said:
Too many post singing the praises of Pedo Rapido will cause the man-crush accusations to start flying!

I'm just happy to see a pistol I once owned briefly shoot something besides D's and Mikes.

Chambers

actual GM
I should have said a lot of matches in other areas post their classifiers. I wondered why we only have like 3 GM's in this state. It's because we play fair.

A lot of other places let you reshoot a classifier, too.

Kinda goes against the whole point of the system.