Gunsmith in area for older Colt revolvers?

Daywalker

Founding Member
I have a friend at work that has received his grandfathers carry gun from when he was a LEO here in Oklahoma.
He is looking for a gunsmith that has a lot of experience with older Colt revolvers.

Who can I refer him to inside 75-100 miles of Oklahoma City?

Thanks in advance Kurt

Huckelberry75

Active Fanatic
Honeybee, I have an old Colt Lightning in .38, with the typical dead springs and a missing screw, or two. It was an inherited piece and would like to get it back to a shootable condition. Not that I would shoot it much, but, I can't shoot it at all right now. Woud you be able to work on something like this?? Thx.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Honeybee, I have an old Colt Lightning in .38, with the typical dead springs and a missing screw, or two. It was an inherited piece and would like to get it back to a shootable condition. Not that I would shoot it much, but, I can't shoot it at all right now. Woud you be able to work on something like this?? Thx.

Some of the springs are available and some of the screws are available, the others I would just have to track down, could take a few weeks but as long as there are no major parts missing I can make some of the other parts.

Donald
www.fransonfirearms.com

Latest posts