Guns you DON'T like

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
My 870 was the only gun I've had to earn the title POS. It was an express I bought new in 2009 or so. Sold it to a guy with full disclosure of its shittiness. My Taurus 1911 wasn't near as bad.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll say it.....I hate Glocks. Nothing says I want a super reliable gun that I have to hold my wrists at an uncomfortable angle so I don't shoot 2'high at 10yds and I can say my gun's better than yours like a Glock! He he

I know that they are great guns, but I hate shooting them. Also it seems like most Glock owners (outside the competition community) think Glock is the best thing since sliced bread, and your dumb for not owning one!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Tech said:
I'll say it.....I hate Glocks. Nothing says I want a super reliable gun that I have to hold my wrists at an uncomfortable angle so I don't shoot 2'high at 10yds and I can say my gun's better than yours like a Glock! He he
I know that they are great guns, but I hate shooting them. Also it seems like most Glock owners (outside the competition community) think Glock is the best thing since sliced bread, and your dumb for not owning one!
I agree.
Glocks are very reliable guns in their stock configuration, but the grip angle just sucks.
How true about the diehard Glock owners too, that's funny stuff.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I hate Mosin Nagants. The only good thing about them was that they were cheap, but they're not that cheap anymore.

I go to parts of the Internet where people still love them for some reason so I probably think about them more often than other people here.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Nope just not a great fan of them, honestly I like the Glocks better and funny thing is years ago I swore I'd never own one! but in general I really am not a pistol fan. Later,

Kirk

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Those Phoenix Arms .22 pistols are utter ****. My Uncle bought one as a cheap backup and it did nothing but suck.

I'd rather buy $200 worth of sand than one of those.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
Worst firearm I've owned was a Remington 597. It was the first year they were out and I snatched one up. The plastic mags were junk. I didn't realize at the time how much magazines played on reliability so I put the rifle in my safe and went back to Winchester model 61 for a few years until I discovered the updated magazine design. Gun was waaaay better but not 100% needless to say, my .22lr rifle is still a Winchester model 61.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I think Remington as a whole is just crap. The 700 has trigger safety issues, the 870 has issues of lockup to the point you have to mortar it, and the .22 golden bullet is good for maybe 300 of the 500 round brick.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a 700, it's a good looking rifle except the action looks like a pipe bomb and the walnut stock is poorly figured. It was given to me and I'm glad it was, I spent more money than I cared to at my gunsmith to get it to shoot under 2 MOA @ 100. I bought an 870 in 2001 it was the stiffest pump gun I've ever seen. Sold it. I think Remington stuck a knife in their name and quality when they introduced the 700 in 1962 to compete with Winchester. They cheapened up their products, you know everything with their name, and drug the entire industry down to their level for years. I do have a Wingmaster made in 1957 it is a fine shotgun. Having said that, Benelli makes shotguns, enough said on that subject.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
Mind you all of these guns I'm bashing were new spare the Wingmaster. I'd never trust their ammunition.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Bill Dickinson said:
Mind you all of these guns I'm bashing were new spare the Wingmaster. I'd never trust their ammunition.
Remington STS shotgun ammo is as good as it gets.

I've only shot a few hundred rounds of their center fire pistol and rifle ammo but it wasn't bad either.

Funny the golden Bullet is recommended in my Advantage Arms Glock .22 upper rund gresr their but nowhere else.

Have you had issues?

Latest posts