Guns you DON'T like

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
You see a lot of questions asked in the gun community like "What if you could only have 1 gun?" etc

What about the 1 gun you DON'T want? Is there any gun out there that you just never did take a liking to?

Mine is the Beretta 92. I know it's been a mainstay in the military world for a long time and a lot of people have them, but there never did it for me. I always thought they were big and clunky. No good for carry and not favorable for competition.

What is yours?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I don't care for scandium J frames with .357 in the chamber. Damn near breaking a finger in the trigger guard doesn't make shooting fun.

imacgyver

Founding Member
I have this M&P Pro that was awesome when I first got it, then I had some accurate ron guy do some trigger work and "upgrade" the sights - now all I do is miss...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
After owning a bunch of really high end go fast guns it's really hard not to crinkle my nose up everytime I pick up any other gun.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Does revolver count as one gun. I just don't get revolvers with the abundance of semi-autos. No offense to those revolver guys, I still have to say those who can shoot them well is still a bit impressive, must be an art I don't understand.

J.P. Morgan said:
I have this M&P Pro that was awesome when I first got it, then I had some accurate ron guy do some trigger work and "upgrade" the sights - now all I do is miss...
PM me, please. Ill fix you up. whats the problem?
TroyDB said:
Does revolver count as one gun. I just don't get revolvers with the abundance of semi-autos. No offense to those revolver guys, I still have to say those who can shoot them well is still a bit impressive, must be an art I don't understand.
what if I told you that shooting a revolver makes you a better shooter? period?

imacgyver

Founding Member
mike cyrwus said:
PM me, please. Ill fix you up. whats the problem?
Ha Ha! Well, you kind of exposed the greatest flaw of the gun.... The operator :) Dude, that M&P is perfect! I was just being facetious

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
My first gun was also a Sigma. It went bang every time, stove-piped every 6th time, and could almost hit a pie plate at 4 yards in the hands of a decent shooter.

dennishoddy

Wasn't my first, but I had one of the sigma's. Like has been said, trigger sucked, but it actually shot pretty accurately if one could time the trigger pull.

Some fugging thief has it now.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The first guy I ever gave a wedgy to on the range shot a sigma. Glad we got past that Mitch.
Mitch Gibson said:
I will second the S&W Sigma. What a piece of ****. 50% quality control, 50% WHO GIVES A ****.
I enjoy forum Mitch!

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
what if I told you that shooting a revolver makes you a better shooter? period?
Too many question marks? I guess I can see that if you mean by having a longer trigger pull.