Gun shop owner arrested

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree. I'm glad no one was hurt. I've met him. He seems like a nice guy. Has classes and hosts a monthly Rim Fire Challenge at his range. I shot it a couple months ago. He was very accommodating and allowed some shooting afterwards so others could try out different guns.

Mitche

New Fanatic
If it happened like it was reported (and in this case, it seems likely), his behavior is just bizarre. And completely unacceptable! An SDA instructor should know better than anyone that while carrying, we have to be calmer than the other folks, and ignore many things that might otherwise tick us off. I've met and liked him. I just don't understand what was going on with him that day. Unfortunately I suspect the monthly steel rimfire competitions he conducts are probably over. As is his business. And his carry permit. Hopefully it won't be a felony and he will lose his right to even own a gun.

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow. No excuse to act this way........let alone with a firearm period. This will ultimately be a decision that will effect the rest of his life.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
iBpP0Qx.png

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
When this was first posted I got all excited because I was hoping it was my favorite Oklahoma gun shop owner that was arrested. Damnit!

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
Larry Rigsby said:
i didn't even know there was a gun range or store in Alex.
The store is in downtown Alex. The range was an old dry hole pad location a few miles away. It wasn't a public range, but a place they held SDA and other firearms training. He had a few NSSF rimfire events there and I think I remember them having a run and gun. The web page shows they tried to have one this year, so maybe I'm confusing it with another.

http://alexarms.com/

Latest posts