Gun Logic

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Yep, total set up! Listen to the videos! That was NOT report from bump stocks! Why would you need dozens of rifles?? It's faster to change mags than to change rifles!! Two rifles (one as a back up in case of malfunction) and a couple hundred loaded mags was all that was needed!

I've shot quite a few different bump stocks and they sound nothing like the report in the videos! Only thing I've heard close to the videos is actual full auto rifle fire.
What about the helicopter circling during the "shooting" that was extremely suspicious! It was not a tourist helicopter by the sound of it.

Lastly IF this truly was the very worst mass murder in US history then WHY did it go silent so quickly?? "They" know it was suspicious and if they kept pushing the narrative of gun control in that situation then more people would dig deeper and the gig would be uncovered!
Best to drop it and make it go away and move on to the next red flag event!!
I agree with you. I have said that was full auto fire since I first heard it. There's no way that came from a bump stock.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Well well well.
Waddaya know?
ANOTHER shooting!
WOW! This time in a church in Commiefornia!

EVERY TIME THE SUPREMES ARE ABOUT TO RETURN OUR TAKEN GUN RIGHTS!
Amazing timing, isn't it?
Remember what I said....I wouldn't be surprised to see a rash of them. Look for another within a few days....if that. What a shame.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Dems ramping up their gun grabbing rhetoric.
Of course. Sad part is all the fools that believe what the lying biased commie media tells them. Not many free thinkers in the world anymore. Our forefathers are gnashing their teeth over what we have let this country become. They are thinking, we gave everything to give you this country, and you just let it all go to hell. You are despicable. And we are furious.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
So, it seems that this shooting in Buffalo NY checks a lot of left wing boxes.
First off, CA just had the court decision about limiting firearms to anyone under 21 years old, this guy was 18*.

Next, the SUPREMES just got the mag capacity case for review, NY gov is making a big deal about this guy using 30 round mags from PA.

MD "assault weapon" and mag capacity ban is in front of the SUPREMES right now . . . and this guy used an AR15.

Dems have been wanting to outlaw body armor for "regular" citizens - this guy wore body armor.

Dems want to restrict free speech to protect from "disinformation" that will incite violence. - This guys convenient manifesto states that he was never racist, he became racist during covid lockdowns reading on websites that he lists that said how the White race is suffering low birth rates, Blacks kill a disproportionate number of Whites, immigrants are flooding the country and outnumbering Whites, etc

And of course . . . he is White.
AND - Pelosi just stated how the Supreme Court is a threat to our freedoms.

So now, it's like a democrat totalitarians wish list to justify FEDERAL LAWS that nullify American Freedoms:
We need to restrict firearms to everyone under 21.
Limit magazine capacity to 10. (7?)
"Assault weapons" ban (A lot more banned than semi-auto rifles in case you didn't know)
Body armor ban
THIS IS A BIG ONE - Government is gonna have to regulate "DISINFORMATION" and "HATE SPEECH" . . . even on Elon's new free speech twiter AND the very growing in popularity TRUMP TRUTH SOCIAL!
Of course - White supremacy is the greatest threat our Nation faces.
And we need to do something about this Supreme Court that is a threat to our freedoms and culture (Woke Culture)

*An interesting fact though - This guy, like other shooters, was investigated by law enforcement. He was flagged by a school administrator as a student who wanted to commit a shooting. NY State police had him and sent him for a mental evaluation. Yet, he passed a NICS check and bought his rifle legally.

I got most of this from a video by Legally Armed America.
legally armed vid1.JPG
The above video was yesterdays initial report.
I tried going in my history to put the link to today's very informative video that showed parts of the shooters "manifesto"
and in the short time (? Sorry, I can be "long winded" in writing about this subject) Youtube did THIS!:
legally armed vid.JPG
I THINK WE ARE VICTIMS OF THE DISINFORMATION GOVERNANCE BOARD!
So there you have it - the truth will not come out if they can help it - whether it be the gov or google/youtube.
This guy was saying that it didn't seem as though the 180 page manifesto was written by this kid, and it seemed to be written to justify regulating speech online.

The shooting in the CA Church was an Asian man shooting a congregation of mostly Taiwanese.
Won't hear much about that.
Houston market sounds like Black gang violence.
Won't hear much about that either.

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
First off, CA just had the court decision about limiting firearms to anyone under 21 years old, this guy was 18*.

Next, the SUPREMES just got the mag capacity case for review, NY gov is making a big deal about this guy using 30 round mags from PA.

MD "assault weapon" and mag capacity ban is in front of the SUPREMES right now . . . and this guy used an AR15.

Dems have been wanting to outlaw body armor for "regular" citizens - this guy wore body armor.

Dems want to restrict free speech to protect from "disinformation" that will incite violence. - This guys convenient manifesto states that he was never racist, he became racist during covid lockdowns reading on websites that he lists that said how the White race is suffering low birth rates, Blacks kill a disproportionate number of Whites, immigrants are flooding the country and outnumbering Whites, etc

So now, it's like a democrat totalitarians wish list to justify FEDERAL LAWS that nullify American Freedoms:
"Assault weapons" ban (A lot more banned than semi-auto rifles in case you didn't know)
Body armor ban
THIS IS A BIG ONE - Government is gonna have to regulate "DISINFORMATION" and "HATE SPEECH" . . . even on Elon's new free speech twiter AND the very growing in popularity TRUMP TRUTH SOCIAL!
And we need to do something about this Supreme Court that is a threat to our freedoms and culture (Woke Culture)

*An interesting fact though - This guy, like other shooters, was investigated by law enforcement. He was flagged by a school administrator as a student who wanted to commit a shooting. NY State police had him and sent him for a mental evaluation. Yet, he passed a NICS check and bought his rifle legally.

View attachment 26226
I tried going in my history to put the link to today's very informative video that showed parts of the shooters "manifesto"
and in the short time (? Sorry, I can be "long winded" in writing about this subject) Youtube did THIS!:
View attachment 26227
So there you have it - the truth will not come out if they can help it - whether it be the gov or google/youtube.
This guy was saying that it didn't seem as though the 180 page manifesto was written by this kid, and it seemed to be written to justify regulating speech online.

The shooting in the CA Church was an Asian man shooting a congregation of mostly Taiwanese.
Good post with good analogy.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

The Communist have never been as bold as they are today, they ripped their mask off in front of God & Humanity.

If you look around @ the country a good 360 degree look around, it seems like the entire country has gone insane.
It's all Smoke & mirrors, it's what they want you to see not what's really going on. Citizens are fighting back!

I predict it will all come to an ugly head after the 22 election, when they are caught cheating in a national election again.
Will we get out & protest at the Justices homes when they strike down the 2nd amendment? Didn't think so, it's the rules that get
our side every time. No rules. ;)

In the mean time, we must stay strong & resist in ways we can, & that interfere with The Communist plans.

Many citizens will just go along with their new rules & perish as a result, there is no cure for stupid.

1652701112344.png
Oh by the way man made laws are only rules, & here in the real world, there are NO Rules!

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Body armor ban

View attachment 26226
View attachment 26227

Do you understand the analogy of, "cutting the pie"

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I've often wondered what 3 letter dark Government entity may be behind brain washing & training these shooters & then getting them to commit suicide afterward.
Could this just all be in the Communist Gun confiscation plans to get the sheep to accept Gun control? o_O

What organization would the Communist use to get these mass shootings to occur?

cia GIF
Perhaps we need to add another 3 letter org.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Perhaps we need to add another 3 letter org.

Agreed lets form our own three letter agency. I vote for naming it KMA!