Gun Games Magazine Issue #1

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
For those who have never seen it, I scanned my Issue # of Gun Games magazine.
If there's a copyright problem Wally Arida can kiss my ass, because he let me renew with a 3 year subscription, and then folded the magazine.
I have issues 1-15 and 16 came in the mail all torn up. I called the magazine and spoke with Wally personally who assured me a new one would be sent out to me. I was so impressed I sent in the $$ for a 3 year renewal. Never saw another issue and had trashed the last one because I thought I was getting a new one.
I will try to scan the rest of them (over time) and add them too

Attachments

• Gun Games Magazine Issue #1.pdf
    18.1 MB · Views: 896

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
On page 12, Doug Koenig looks like "Mac" from "It's always Sunny In Philadelphia".

Interesting read. The 3 Gun article at the back was interesting.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Holy trucker hats, Batman!

Good read. Thanks for putting that up. The Competition Tips were interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the other issues.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
For some reason the picture of Matt McLearn made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHlJ2voJHY‎

The Antichrome

Awesome. That's fun stuff. I love looking thru old stuff like that...its like a time capsule.

BTW. All the old Front Sight Magazines are available to view online at uspsa.org

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
The best part is last Sunday at the TNOA (Texas Narcotics Officer Association) 3 Gun match, here in Dallas, I won a gift certificate for a TTPOA (Texas Tactical Police Officers Assoc) training class. I am using it for an upcoming Rob Leatham pistol class, also here in Dallas. I've been waiting 18 years to have him autograph this...now's my chance

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Greg Pollock said:
The best part is last Sunday at the TNOA (Texas Narcotics Officer Association) 3 Gun match, here in Dallas, I won a gift certificate for a TTPOA (Texas Tactical Police Officers Assoc) training class. I am using it for an upcoming Rob Leatham pistol class, also here in Dallas. I've been waiting 18 years to have him autograph this...now's my chance
I doubt he'll see that coming from 18 years away. I'd love to see his reaction to seeing that picture. That'll be a pretty cool moment, I'm sure.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
...and two of those guys were running 9 X 25 caliber guns. That's good stuff in that time capsule. Oh top shooters were most likely to wear Nike and Oakley.

The Antichrome

Lots of those guys are still in the game.
Neat to see Jack Barnes in there. He used to live up in NWA, working for WM, shooting local matches.
He usually won, but at one time, he was considered the next TGO.
A couple of years ago, he moved to Pittsburg to work for Dick's.

And the picture on page 62 of Kelly Raglin, thats hilarious.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I didn't know Kelly got started in SASS?!?!

Did you see that contingency cash Bianchi was paying out kit air using their holster? PG 21

sti 9x25

New Fanatic
Hi Greg,

Just wanted to say a big thanks from Australia I had a few issues of Gun Games but my wife accidently threw them out and I was devistated it was a great mag in it's time to bad they went belly up.

I have downloaded issue 1& 2 and can't wait for you to post more issues (much appreciated).

Regards

Sam

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
sti 9x25 said:
Hi Greg,

Just wanted to say a big thanks from Australia I had a few issues of Gun Games but my wife accidently threw them out and I was devistated it was a great mag in it's time to bad they went belly up.

I have downloaded issue 1& 2 and can't wait for you to post more issues (much appreciated).

Regards

Sam
Welcome to the forum!

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
sti 9x25 You're very welcome. Sorry I've been tardy with downloading the rest of the issues. We moved to a new house in October, and I've just put it on the back burner. That and I'm not positive which box those Gun Games issues are in. Hopefully my wife didn't do to mine, what your wife did to yours.

Latest posts