"GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES"

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
So now we have a "GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES" section.
This is important. There is a war raging to take what I would argue is our MOST VALUABLE fundamental Constitutional right. Hey, don't get me wrong, free speech is great, but with censorship all the rage, it doesn't go far in the political course of discussion. The Second Amendment is the POWER TO ENFORCE THE KEEPING OF FREEDOMS . . . without it, the first is the Right to be censored from being able to complain about the taking of your freedoms, and having no power to do anything about it anyway.

Freedom of speech, in America today has been transformed into "YOU BETTER AGREE WITH THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT". More and more, with censorship, "THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT" is all that is heard in today's public square, the internet. So now, with a "GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES" section, at least there is a place where an opposing view to those who work to take our freedoms can be heard on the vast expanse of the internet. Winning of "Hearts and Minds" is a struggle against sophisticated propagandists who would have the general public think that they are "safer" being disarmed, vulnerable, powerless, and harmless, when those propagandists control 99% of the public forum! "THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT" is AMPLIFIED EVERYWHERE . . . and NEVER censored.

And herein lies our problem:
1911 guests.JPG
As you can see above - members 1 guests 11
This is common much of the time, many more non-members who are not logged in on the site to get views that oppose the totalitarian mainstream message of CITIZEN DISARMAMENT, and could perhaps "spread the word".
Great for our cause, AND AMERICAN FREEDOMS!
HOWEVER!
THIS IS WHAT THEY SEE!
1911 not logged in.JPG
THERE IS NO "GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES SECTION"!
Below is what logged in members, and ONLY logged in members see:
1911 logged in.JPG
So basically, we are locked in a soundproof basement, where we can do no harm to the narrative of "THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT"!
All we are "ALLOWED" (for all we hear about "FREE SPEECH") is to complain among ourselves in a soundproof basement. HARMLESS!
Censorship is EVERYWHERE!
I do not feel pacified.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
So what's up BB?
There is nothing illegal here, no terrorist activity.
Just sharing information and ideas that support our Constitution & Bill of Rights.
Never forget that the OTHER side are the insurrectionists working to take down our Constitutional Republic and transform it into far less free, global union.
There is no stopping it if there is no voice pushing back in opposition.
NOW IS WHEN THE VAST MAJORITY MUST BE HEARD SCREAMING - HELL NO! - NO WAY!
EVERYWHERE!
It is the only way to stop them, it was PUSHBACK against the Biden Ministry of Truth that made them realize they were pushing too far and made them rethink their efforts, at least for now.
Yet we are to be silent, and appear OBLIVIOUS here. I don't understand.
If even our own silence us, while we are being stomped on, there is only one eventual outcome to all this.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If even our own silence us, while we are being stomped on, there is only one eventual outcome to all this.
The Average American is under attack by our own people, Schools, Press, Government, CIA, FBI, etc. all riddled with Communist.

Even our armed forces have been taken over by WOKE Communist, all bent on the destruction of America.
One has to take sides today or be lost in the end anyway.

1653078523407.png

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So now we have a "GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES" section.
This is important. There is a war raging to take what I would argue is our MOST VALUABLE fundamental Constitutional right. Hey, don't get me wrong, free speech is great, but with censorship all the rage, it doesn't go far in the political course of discussion. The Second Amendment is the POWER TO ENFORCE THE KEEPING OF FREEDOMS . . . without it, the first is the Right to be censored from being able to complain about the taking of your freedoms, and having no power to do anything about it anyway.

Freedom of speech, in America today has been transformed into "YOU BETTER AGREE WITH THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT". More and more, with censorship, "THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT" is all that is heard in today's public square, the internet. So now, with a "GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES" section, at least there is a place where an opposing view to those who work to take our freedoms can be heard on the vast expanse of the internet. Winning of "Hearts and Minds" is a struggle against sophisticated propagandists who would have the general public think that they are "safer" being disarmed, vulnerable, powerless, and harmless, when those propagandists control 99% of the public forum! "THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT" is AMPLIFIED EVERYWHERE . . . and NEVER censored.

And herein lies our problem:
View attachment 26317
As you can see above - members 1 guests 11
This is common much of the time, many more non-members who are not logged in on the site to get views that oppose the totalitarian mainstream message of CITIZEN DISARMAMENT, and could perhaps "spread the word".
Great for our cause, AND AMERICAN FREEDOMS!
HOWEVER!
THIS IS WHAT THEY SEE!
View attachment 26318
THERE IS NO "GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES SECTION"!
Below is what logged in members, and ONLY logged in members see:
View attachment 26319
So basically, we are locked in a soundproof basement, where we can do no harm to the narrative of "THE VERBAL INTIMIDATION OF THE LEFT"!
All we are "ALLOWED" (for all we hear about "FREE SPEECH") is to complain among ourselves in a soundproof basement. HARMLESS!
Censorship is EVERYWHERE!
I do not feel pacified.
Damn. I'm shocked. I guess I shouldn't be. Why wouldn't one American censor another in this crazy time?

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
BUT NOBODY IS ASKING FOR HELP.

Why bother just search it without being a member, we have here & at other 1911 forums given free advice
so anyone can use the search & get it. We Know the vast Majority of Addicts did not move over to Fanatics, they
do pop in once in a while to see what's for sale.

I've seen the other side of the Forums, & they can be awesome with Patriots like Racer 88 @ the helm.

Fear is a personal choice made by each of us.
I choose Liberty!
American Flag America GIF by Markpain

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Who does the 1st Amendment protect you from? Surely it's not me. (link if you want to read it.)
When did I need your permission to start or how to run a privately funded venture? This forum was setup as a popular FB group outlet to relieve stress from another forum.

There are other places to go if you disagree with the management decisions.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
So what's up BB?
There is nothing illegal here, no terrorist activity.
Just sharing information and ideas that support our Constitution & Bill of Rights.
Never forget that the OTHER side are the insurrectionists working to take down our Constitutional Republic and transform it into far less free, global union.
There is no stopping it if there is no voice pushing back in opposition.
NOW IS WHEN THE VAST MAJORITY MUST BE HEARD SCREAMING - HELL NO! - NO WAY!
EVERYWHERE!
It is the only way to stop them, it was PUSHBACK against the Biden Ministry of Truth that made them realize they were pushing too far and made them rethink their efforts, at least for now.
Yet we are to be silent, and appear OBLIVIOUS here. I don't understand.
Powder Keg the predecessor to:

"GUN CONTROL AND POLITICAL ISSUES"

face emoji GIF by JoyPixels
I like having a site where Gun Owners can tip off other Gun Owners as to what is happening. "Accurate" Intel will soon be the key of survival. Such as; Gun Owners of America has just accused the federal government, through the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, of running an "illegal gun registry," specifically a "digital, searchable, centralized registry of guns and gun owners in violation of various federal prohibitions."

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Who does the 1st Amendment protect you from? Surely it's not me. (link if you want to read it.)
When did I need your permission to start or how to run a privately funded venture? This forum was setup as a popular FB group outlet to relieve stress from another forum.

There are other places to go if you disagree with the management decisions.
I like your site. Gives me intel about 1911's, holsters that work, & where to find parts. I also like an area that gives me an ACCURATE heads up what our Government is doing that will effect ownership. Being aware of ones surroundings is a key to staying alive, wouldn't you agree?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I like having a site where Gun Owners can tip off other Gun Owners as to what is happening. "Accurate" Intel will soon be the key of survival. Such as; Gun Owners of America has just accused the federal government, through the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, of running an "illegal gun registry," specifically a "digital, searchable, centralized registry of guns and gun owners in violation of various federal prohibitions."
I like your site. Gives me intel about 1911's, holsters that work, & where to find parts. I also like an area that gives me an ACCURATE heads up what our Government is doing that will effect ownership. Being aware of ones surroundings is a key to staying alive, wouldn't you agree?
There's no argument there. However a number of items were posted are unsubstantiated postings from the ALT right that is just absurd. They aren't patriotic, it's down right lunacy. Posting alerts about gun laws, or court rulings all fine, as they are firearm related. Posting about vaccines and the control Bill Gates is doing has no place on this forum.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
There's no argument there. However a number of items were posted are unsubstantiated postings from the ALT right that is just absurd. They aren't patriotic, it's down right lunacy. Posting alerts about gun laws, or court rulings all fine, as they are firearm related. Posting about vaccines and the control Bill Gates is doing has no place on this forum.
Totally Agree. Biiy Gates/Soros/Clintons/Vaxx's can be found elsewhere, and should not be found on the 1911 forum.

Latest posts