GSSF Indoor League Match BDC Gunroom

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
GSSF Indoor League Match @ BDC Gunroom in Shawnee, OK. This is a new series. They just completed their first series at this location. This series will be Sunday Afternoons, registration @ 2:00, Briefing @ 3:00, and shooting by 3:15. BDC has been very good about keeping things rolling on these matches despite being new to the game. $20 for the first division, $10 for each additional division. Stock, Unlimited, and Pocket (Yes, you must shoot a Glock). Stock rules are pretty stringent, but don't let that stop you. I also shoot my stock Glock in the unlimited division and have been competitive. Win a Glock pistol by random draw. One chance per division and date you enter. This is a certificate good for most standard Gen 3s for free. Upgrades run from Gen 4 for $35 to a Gen 4 34/35/40/41 MOS for $131 Pretty cool!!

You do have to be a member of GSSF to compete. 1-year $35 2-year $60, 3-year $80, 5 year $125 A membership also gives you a certificate each year to buy a Glock for Blue Label pricing. Multi year memberships get the certificates each year in advance.

August 20
September 24
October 22

From their post:

The GSSF League Match is a series of three matches conducted over a 3 month period. Participants must be current GSSF members and compete in two of the three matches to qualify for plaques and prizes. If you are not currently a member, you may join on-line at www.gssfonline.com or upon registration at a GSSF League Match. An annual GSSF membership costs only $35 for the new members and $25 for renewing members and it allows you to compete in any GSSF match.

Competitors may shoot ANY GLOCK pistol in the Indoor League Series events. Stock, Unlimited, Pocket Glock, shoot up to three guns in each class. Ladies, Juniors & Seniors Divisions.

A BRAND NEW GLOCK PISTOL WILL BE GIVEN AWAY IN A RANDOM DRAWING OF ALL COMPETITORS SHOOTING AT LEAST TWO MATCHES!!!
Match Fee $20
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 2PM. Safety Briefing at 3pm, shots fired by 3:15.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I saw this on my email from GSSF. Definitely gonna try to get out to one and show some support.

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I saw this on my email from GSSF. Definitely gonna try to get out to one and show some support.
I've enjoyed them. Sometimes it's nice to only spend a few hours instead of tying up the entire day. Shooting in these climate controlled ranges in the extreme heat of the summer and cold of the winter is nice also.

Latest posts